More than 25 of the most amazing Holiday Appetizers to make this year’s holiday entertaining the best it’s ever been! Easy, festive, and totally delicious!
Holiday entertaining should be fun, not stressful. I have an assortment of appetizers that I like to fall back on that I know are crowd pleasers.
Cheesy Holiday Appetizers
One of my most favorite ingredients of all times has to be cheese. Whether it’s in my favorite mac and cheese recipe or all prettied up into a cheese ball, there’s not getting away from the fact that people love cheese.
Here are some of my favorite cheesy appetizers:
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls! Holiday entertaining has never been easier or more delicious! So easy to make and gorgeous too! Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s! (Can be made in advance!)
- These Cranberry Pecan Brie Bites are perfect for holiday entertaining! Whether you make them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s, no one will be able to resist the gooey melted brie, tart cranberry sauce, and toasted pecan atop a piece of naan! Easy and fabulous – just what holiday entertaining should be!
- This impressive Charcuterie Board is the essence of easy entertaining! Piled high with cured meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit, nuts and more, your guests will be wowed by this gorgeous and delicious spread. My favorite appetizer for a party!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip is impossible to resist and ready to go in just about 30 minutes. Fresh from the oven, it’s creamy, cheesy goodness is best served with chips, toasted baguette slices or celery sticks. It’s an easy and delicious dip that is perfect for gatherings, BBQs or game day.
- This Baked Bacon Cheese Dip is the ULTIMATE party food. This creamy cheese dip is made with five different types of cheese, is loaded with bacon and baked up in a bread bowl that makes serving a breeze.
- Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites are sure to be the hit of your party! This extra delicious appetizer is creamy, cheesy, spicy, bite-sized and did I mention loaded with bacon??
- Spicy, cheesy, and totally delicious, this easy Slow Cooker Queso Blanco is what you want to be serving at your next party! Just a handful of ingredients and you’re on your way to your new favorite dip!
- I’ve put all your favorites together in this fantastic and easy Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread! Make it in the oven or on grill – it’s your choice! A tasty addition to any meal!
- Without a doubt, this is what you want to serve at your next party. This Bacon Ranch Beer Cheeseball will blow any other appetizer you’ve ever had out of the water. It’s just that good.
Meatballs and Other Finger Foods
The best appetizers are ones that you can pick up and pop in your mouth on the go. Easy to handle and even easier to eat, these tried and true favorites are sure to be a hit at your next party.
- Veggie Crescent Bites are a delightfully light appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Full of flavor and crunch – these little bites are sure to please! I’ve also made a Christmas Tree version of this appetizer – check it out here!
- These Spicy Ranch Pretzels are totally addicting and use only 4 ingredients! This delightfully easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite!
- Your new favorite appetizer! These Bacon Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs are delightfully creamy and perfectly savory with the addition of bacon and chives! Double the batch because these won’t last long!
- Easy Slow Cooker Apple Cider Maple Meatballs have all the flavors of fall in a tasty little package!
- The best appetizer ever! These Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are so easy to make and are guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! Great over rice for dinner too!
- The BEST Sausage Balls are guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! So easy to make and perfect for game day! We like to dip them in ranch, bbq sauce, or marinara – so good!
- These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Teriyaki Bites are sure to be a huge hit this holiday season! Sweet and savory, packed full of flavor, and just 5 ingredients! Sure to be your new favorite appetizer! Score!
- These delicious Teriyaki Meatballs make for a killer appetizer for game day or an amazing dinner when served over a bed of rice! An easy recipe that you’ll find yourself making again and again.
- These Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs are made with just three ingredients! Guaranteed to be a hit at your next party!
- An impressive yet delightfully simple appetizer that is perfect for any celebration – Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Meatballs! Just five ingredients and tons of delicious flavor!
- You’re going to love these Philly Cheese Steak Potato Skins! Make it a meal or serve it up as an appetizer – everyone’s favorite Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches just got a makeover!
Seafood Holiday Appetizers
If there’s ever a time to be indulgent, it has to be the holidays! These seafood appetizers are the perfect way to welcome your guests and make them feel extra loved and special this holiday season.
- If you love seafood, this Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip is going to rock your world. Incredibly creamy, loaded with delicious crab, and topped with crunchy popcorn shrimp, it’s perfect for entertaining!
- Easy Crab Melts are perfect for entertaining! Sourdough bread is topped with fresh crab, herbs, tomato and Gruyere cheese. Exceptionally delicious!
- These Parmesan Shrimp Bruschetta Bites are a delightfully easy appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Made with fresh mozzarella, crescent rolls and finished with a bruschetta topping.
- This Roasted Red Pepper Shrimp Scampi Dip is the perfect addition to your game day menu! Garlic, cheese, and roasted red peppers make for a creamy and rich appetizer nobody can resist!
Snack Mixes, Popcorn and Sweets
With all the savory options to be found at parties, I like to throw in a little something sweet for the kids, and by kids, I mean kids of all ages. These are some of my favorite snack and popcorn mixes to serve during the holidays.
- This wonderfully festive Snow Day Snack Mix is the perfect easy treat all winter long! Both sweet and salty, this holiday snack mix is great for Christmas, movie nights, parties, gifts and so much more!
- Welcome to your new favorite snack – Salted Caramel Popcorn with Almonds! Perfect for parties, road trips, family movie night and more!
- Reese’s Muddy Buddies are taken to the next level in this amazingly delicious and easy recipe! Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips, Reese’s Minis, and Reese’s Miniatures are all perfectly happy sharing space in this powdered sugar coated wonder land known as Muddy Buddies.
- You’re just four ingredients away from snacking paradise with this delicious Spicy Ranch Popcorn! So addicting, this delightfully easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite!
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn – life just doesn’t get any better than popcorn and Reese’s together! You’re going to love this sweet popcorn with an explosion of peanut butter and chocolate flavors in every bite.
Don’t forget the Sides
As you move on from appetizers to dinner, make sure to check out these favorite side dishes:
- Baked Sweet Potato (How To Bake Sweet Potatoes)
- The BEST Twice Baked Potatoes
- Nana’s Famous Green Bean recipe
- Cranberry Sauce life changing to be sure – just read the reviews!
- Turkey Gravy – side dish? Don’t judge me.
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Broccoli Salad (a must make for the holidays)
- Crockpot Turkey Breast (the BEST turkey I’ve ever had)
- Creamed Corn (two ways!)
- The BEST Dinner Rolls
Yummy dessert recipes!
Tasty dinner recipes!
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Leave a Reply