Your new favorite appetizer! These Bacon Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs are delightfully creamy and perfectly savory with the addition of bacon and chives! Double the batch because these won’t last long! The perfect appetizer for picnics, BBQ’s and parties!
I’m pretty sure the deviled egg was voted “World’s Most Desired Appetizer” last year and I’m counting on it’s popularity to win the title again this year. I mean, what’s not to love about a deviled egg? For the host it’s one on of the easiest appetizers to make and inexpensive to boot. For the party goer, it’s a handheld delight that is both delightfully creamy and incredibly savory.
Today, we’re kicking it up a notch.
For my long time readers you know that my Nana was a big proponent of cream cheese. I talk about her love of cream cheese in my book and how it’s this magical ingredient that makes everything better – and it does. Especially deviled eggs.
These deviled eggs are going to disappear so fast you’re gonna want to double the amount you typically make. Extra creamy and delicious, the filling is not only enhanced with the smooth cream cheese, but also the addition of bacon and chives. (This combo also works wonders with twice baked potatoes!) A bit of Dijon mustard provides a bit of a kick but if you prefer plain yellow mustard, you’re good to go there as well.
These Bacon Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a welcome addition to any celebration, any time of year. I especially love to serve them at picnics, BBQs, and of course, Easter! I hope you love them as much as I do!
Bringing these to a party? Bring on a pretty deviled egg tray and leave it as a hostess gift!
More Easy Appetizers To Try
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Pico de Gallo
- Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Lemon Pepper Wings – Baked or Air Fried
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Charcuterie Board
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Teriyaki Bites
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Bacon Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 10 hard boiled eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or plain yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or white pepper
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise together until fluffy. Add in the egg yolks, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Beat until nice and smooth. (Test for seasoning at this point and add more if needed.)
- Stir in bacon and chopped chives, reserving some for garnish.
- Spoon or pipe the filling back into the egg whites and sprinkle with bacon and chives, if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Deviled egg trays make this easy!