These Parmesan Shrimp Bruschetta Bites are a delightfully easy appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Made with fresh mozzarella, crescent rolls and finished with a bruschetta topping.
Great for holiday parties, football, and more!
With the holiday season and football season packed right in with each other, I am constantly trying to come up with new and amazing appetizers to serve my guests. Sure, we have our tried and true recipes that make a regular appearance, but it’s fun to mix it up once in awhile with something new and fresh.
I have a couple requirements when it comes to appetizers. One, they have to be relatively easy. Meaning very little to no prep and quick to make. Two, they have to be something that I know my family will love. There is nothing worse than spending tons of time on a new recipe only to watch it get passed over by your guests in favor of something else. The worst.
I scored on both fronts with these Parmesan Shrimp Bruschetta Bites today. I started with a few key ingredients that I happen to know my family adores: SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp, crescent rolls, fresh mozzarella, and bruschetta topping. And then I put it all together.
The shrimp is rolled up in the crescent roll along with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese. Baked until golden brown, it is then topped with a balsamic bruschetta topping made of fresh tomatoes, garlic, and basil. In a word, scrumptious.
The bruschetta topping has all the right colors to make this appetizer perfectly for the holidays and fresh enough to be enjoyed all year round.
Parmesan Shrimp Bruschetta Bites
- 18 oz SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp 1 box
- 8 oz crescent rolls 1 can
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 lb tomatoes diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake shrimp for 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Meanwhile, unroll the crescent rolls and separate. Cut each crescent roll into two triangles (they don't have to be perfect).
- Roll shrimp and a small piece of mozzarella up with each crescent roll.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve with bruschetta topping.
Make sure to visit SeaPak online and check out their product locator to find out what products are available near you! Check out SeaPak on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
More shrimp recipes we love!
Layered Popcorn Shrimp Taco Salad
Spicy Blackened Shrimp Skillet Nachos
Connect with me!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored opportunity with SeaPak. Thank goodness, because we really love shrimp! All opinions are my own 🙂 Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!
Nequita Campbell says
in stead of the fried shrimp can i use grilled shrimp?
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
Yes! That would be delicious!
These look perfect for a holiday party!!
These look like perfect appetizers for the holidays! Thanks for sharing!
Maryanne @ the little epicurean says
These would definitely be a hit at my family’s Christmas party!
Michelle | A Latte Food says
Whoa! This looks like the perfect appetizer!
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
Oh my gosh! How crazy clever is this?? The perfect appetizer for a holiday party! 🙂
cathy - Noble Pig says
Wow, I’ll take all of it, it sounds incredible.
Jenny | Honey and Birch says
Parmesan + shrimp + bruschetta – I’m in!!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
I am totally making these for Christmas!!