This Roasted Red Pepper Shrimp Scampi Dip is the perfect addition to your game day menu! Garlic, cheese, and roasted red peppers make for a creamy and rich appetizer nobody can resist!
We’re heading to Disneyland this weekend to celebrate Bryce’s 7th birthday. He had a hard time deciding between Disney World, a Disney Cruise, and Disneyland. Being that we have annual passes for Disneyland, I gently steered him in that direction 😉
For the past few months I’ve been fantasizing about this dreamy fall vacation at Disneyland where we’d have to wear jackets in the mornings and the evenings would be deliciously cool – you know, fall-like.
I had a totally rude awakening when I checked the forecast a few days ago. Saturday, Bryce’s birthday, 99 degrees. 99 DEGREES!!! Are you kidding me? There goes my blustery fall vacation!
So I’m busy packing up shorts and tank tops for the coming weekend and Chris is lamenting the fact that he won’t be home on Sunday to watch football….#firstworldproblems. But you’re going to be home – right? I’ve got just the dip for you this Sunday and it’s the perfect time to celebrate… Happy National Seafood Month! What?!? You didn’t know? That’s what you’ve got me for 🙂
We’re celebrating National Seafood Month today with this ah-mazing Roasted Red Pepper Shrimp Scampi Dip. Yeah. Ah-mazing. Creamy, rich, totally awesome. So when I think about shrimp scampi I think garlic – garlic AND butter. This recipe is loaded with shrimp scampi flavor because, well, I put shrimp scamp right in it! SeaPak Shrimp Scampi is the perfect addition to this shrimptacular recipe and you’re going to love what it does for this dip.
This hot dip would be the perfect addition to your game day menu and is great for the fall and winter months…can’t wait for California to get on board!
- ½ c roasted red bell pepper, diced, drained and patted dry
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbls Dijon mustard
- 2 c shredded cheese (any kind, I used a Mexican blend), divided
- ½ c Parmesan cheese
- 1½ Tbls onion, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 12 oz package SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except for the shrimp scampi and half a cup of the shredded heese in a bowl and mix until well combined. You can also beat with a mixer.
- Stir in frozen shrimp scampi.
- Bake for 20 minutes and stir to distribute the butter and seasonings on the shrimp scampi. Sprinkle on remaining ½ cup shredded cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and shrimp is cooked though.
- Serve hot with crackers, baguette slices, bagel crisps, etc.
More shrimp recipes we love!
Connect with me!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored opportunity with SeaPak. Thank goodness, because we really love shrimp! All opinions are my own 🙂 Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!