This gorgeous Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake comes complete with an OREO cookie crust, a thick layer of chocolate ganache, and decadent cheesecake filling. This easy no bake cheesecake is designed to impress without a lot of work – my favorite kind of recipe! Love no bake desserts? Makes sure to try this Lemon Strawberry Trifle and No Bake Banana Cream Pudding Cheesecake!
Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake
One of my favorite things about summer is all the amazing fresh fruit we have access to. We grow a lot of our own fruit including cherries, apples, grapes, apricots, peaches, plum, and, of course strawberries.
We go through several pounds of strawberries each week. My kids love them, I love them, and they are just way too easy to eat.
We love making strawberry recipes, especially desserts. They add such a lovely natural sweetness and their flavor is irresistible. Today I’m sharing this amazing Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake. It’s loaded with strawberry flavor and is absolutely gorgeous. This cheesecake tastes like chocolate dipped strawberries – but better.
What You Need
No Bake Cheesecake Crust
It all starts with an easy OREO crust topped with ganache. I mean, really, is there any other way to start a cheesecake? The crust is simple: just some Oreos and butter is all you need.
That layer of chocolate ganache ensures that no filling seeps through the crust and does double duty by adding amazing deep chocolate flavor to this no bake cheesecake recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
Next I pile on the creamy no bake strawberry cheesecake filling and can I just say how utterly creamy this filling is? I used Challenge Cream Cheese for the most decadent cheesecake ever.
The filling is super easy to make with just five ingredients:
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- sour cream
- strawberry preserves or strawberry ice cream topping
You really need to allow for each layer to chill but most especially the filling. The cheesecake needs to get back to the consistency it was when it came out of the refrigerator so you can get nice clean slices.
How To Decorate A Cheesecake
Once the no bake cheesecake has chilled, it’s time to decorate. Here is where those fresh strawberries really come into play. Ruby red, juicy, and sweet, they are the perfect garnish for this this glorious dessert. I started with a ganache drizzle, because, why not?
And then I just had fun with the strawberries! I put strawberries slices around the edge of the strawberry cheesecake and then piled them high in the center. Super fun, super easy!
Decorate how ever you want or not at all. Totally up to you!
Finally, I ate…and ate….and ate. And it was good. Very, very good.
You guys! Just look how creamy this no bake cheesecake is!
The combination of strawberry and chocolate is so class and they go great together in this easy no bake cheesecake recipe.
Outrageously decadent, surprisingly easy, and oh so irresistible! Enjoy!
More No Bake Desserts to Try
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cream Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Pina Colada Cream Pie
- Monster Trail Mix Granola Bars (No-Bake)
- No Bake Avalanche Popcorn Treats
How To Make Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake
Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake
- 14 oz OREOs
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup strawberry preserves or strawberry ice cream topping
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- fresh strawberries for decorating
- Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until only fine crumbs remain. Drizzle in the melted butter and pulse several times until completely incorporated.
- Transfer the crumbs to the springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and evenly up the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the crust is firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips together with the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour the ganache over the cooled crust and spread evenly with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the powdered sugar until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the sour cream until nice and creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped cream and strawberry preserves.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan and spread into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the cheesecake is firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips together with the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle ganache over the top of the cheesecake.
- Top with fresh strawberries and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Originally published September 14, 2016.
More great strawberry recipes!
Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
Chocolate Caramel and Strawberry Napoleons
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post by Challenge Butter. All opinions are, as always, 100% my own. Thank you to my readers for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!
My husband loves strawberries and cheesecake! This is a recipe I really need to make for him!
Cathy Trochelman says
Oh my….I would not want to be left alone in a room with this cheesecake. DANGEROUS!!! It looks incredible!
Michelle De La Cerda says
You have some incredible talent. I love the no bake cheesecake so much easier and just as delicious in my book.
Renee - Kudos Kitchen says
I can hardly believe this is no-bake. It certainly would knock the socks off of family and friends. It’s stunning!
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious says
Your dessert looks extraordinary!
Brandy | Nutmeg Nanny says
Cheesecake is far and away my all time favorite dessert… and NO BAKE?!? I’m all in!
Michelle | A Latte Food says
This is SO pretty! Chocolate and strawberry is my favorite combo!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
This is GORGEOUS Trish!! I absolutely love it!