When you don’t have a lot of time and you need cookies FAST – these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies will save the day!
I swear, with as much baking as I do, it never fails that when my family is craving cookies – we’re out. Seriously though, HOW is that possible?? You guys see the number of baked goods that I churn out…and they all magically disappear.
Fortunately we live in a world where no bake cookies exist. No bake cookies are fast and fabulous and a total lifesaver when you don’t have much time. Or, when you just don’t feel like messing with your oven or all the hassle that comes with traditional baked cookies.
These no bake cookies are a breeze to pull together and feature two of my favorite flavors – chocolate and peanut butter. And, of course, when I think of chocolate and peanut butter…I think Reese’s!
I used Reese’s peanut butter chips for some amazing peanut butter flavor and sprinkled on some Reese’s Pieces on top for some added color and texture. PLUS, who doesn’t get excited when they see Reese’s Pieces???
These cookies have 3 CUPS of oats in them so they really are quite filling and make an excellent snack for the boys. With summer approaching I know that I will be turning a lot more to no bake treats and these cookies will be just perfect!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces to sprinkle on top
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat until mixture reaches a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter until melted and fully combined.
- Stir in oats. Let mixture cool for several minutes.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment paper. Press several Reese's Pieces into the top of each cookie and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 3 dozen.
More chocolate and peanut butter treats:
Connect with me!