Get ready to wow your taste buds with this easy No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cream Pie! It’s a party in your mouth! A secret ingredient adds loads of tart, fresh, lemon flavor that’s impossible to resist!
It’s hotter than blazes here in Sacramento and guess what? It’s only going to get HOTTER as the week goes on. Fortunately, we’re leaving town for a week, taking the boys to Disneyland and San Diego, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, escaping the triple digits.
Our house is now about 15 years old and every day that it gets over 100, I’m crossing my fingers and toes all day long hoping and praying that this is NOT the day it dies. It’s a scary world I live in people.
Fortunately such a thing as no bake desserts exist and I am happy to let go of my baking ways and embrace a no bake summer. Starting with this pie.
Guys. I have said this many times before, I’m not a pie person. I’m not. It takes a really amazing pie to capture my interest and wow me. This is one such pie.
The cream part of the pie is essentially a no bake lemon cheesecake filling – but way creamier thanks to a can of sweetened condensed milk. I could eat this stuff all.day.long.
The topping is fresh blueberries, carefully picked through, and topped with a lemon glaze made out of frozen lemonade concentrate. Boy oh boy does it pack a tart, lemon punch that goes perfectly with the fresh blueberries and creamy center.
Seriously, I could have eaten this entire pie by myself. Fortunately, Reece and Bryce loved it too and were happy to help me polish it off…in a day. Reece and Bryce both declared this the BEST pie they have ever had.
Good news. You can win too! This pie is super easy to make and even easier to eat…promise!
- 1⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- zest from 2 lemons
- 3 to 4 cups of fresh blueberries
- ⅓ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl. Use a fork to combine.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased (not buttered) 8 to 9.5 inch pie pan.
- Place in refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest until combined.
- Pour filling over graham cracker crust. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Carefully pick through the blueberries, removing all stems and soft berries.
- In a small saucepan, bring lemonade concentrate and cornstarch to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently.
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the liquid is thick and clear. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Top chilled pie with fresh blueberries and gently brush on the lemon glaze.
- Top with additional lemon zest if desired.
- Return to the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
I’m on a bit of a blueberry kick right now- come join me!
For all pie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.