Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff is an easy and delicious dip or dessert that can be made in just 5 minutes and is perfect for family gatherings, BBQs or game day. Serve with fresh fruit or go all in with chocolate graham crackers and peanut butter cookies as dippers. You can’t go wrong either way.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff is so easy to make and is sure to become a new favorite with all the chocolate and peanut butter lovers in your life. It’s simply loaded with peanut butter flavor and Reese’s candies.
Fluff recipes are a personal favorite of mine and with lots of my readers as well. Some of my most popular recipes are Pina Colada Fluff and Cherry Fluff and I can see why. Everyone loves an easy dump and go dessert that takes just minutes to prepare. The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the Reese’s!
I love adding a fluff recipe to my entertaining menus because it can be used as either a dip or dessert. Peanut Butter Fluff Dip is great for game day and BBQs. I just throw it on a tray and surround it with fresh fruit or cookies and crackers that are good for dipping. Some of my favorites are Nutter Butters and chocolate graham crackers. If you go the fruit route, strawberries are delicious and so are apple slices.
There isn’t a whole lot of peanut butter fluff ingredients in this easy recipe. I used cream cheese to give the peanut butter fluff dessert some structure and used vanilla instant pudding mix to flavor and thicken the fluff. You can also use chocolate instant pudding mix if you prefer. It’s super yummy!
Tips For Making Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
- I used vanilla instant pudding mix for the pictures and video but chocolate instant pudding mix is a great option.
- I made a video (see below) and I used my favorite hand hand mixer for that but actually prefer to use a stand mixer. Makes it even easier 🙂
- Don’t forget to chill! Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fluff needs to set up in the fridge for a good two hours before serving. Yes, it’s delicious right away, but to get it to the right consistency, it needs to be refrigerated.
- You may bet tempted to just go Reese’s crazy and add Reese’s Pieces to the mix. Don’t. The colors from the shell will bleed into the dessert and it’s not pretty. Don’t ask how I know this.
If you’re a Reese’s fan like I am, make sure to try out Reese’s Stuffed Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes, these Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Bars, and Reese’s Muddy Buddies – great for parties!
How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3.9 oz vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 25 Reese's Miniatures halved
- 8 oz bag Reese's Minis
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Beat cream cheese with pudding mix until smooth. This will take a few minutes.
Slowly add the milk 1/4 cup at a time making sure that it is completely incorporated before adding more.
Add the peanut butter and mix until combined.
Fold in the Cool Whip until the mixture is smooth and creamy and FLUFFY.
Fold in the Reese's candies and chocolate chips.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, peanut butter cookies - or a spoon.
More Reese’s recipes that I couldn’t live without!
For all Reese’s recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.