These Easy Cranberry Yeast Rolls are the perfect addition to your holiday meal! Packed with fresh cranberries and seasoned with pumpkin pie spice, it’s a winning combination that is sure to please. They can even be made ahead of time! Preparing for Thanksgiving? Don’t forget The BEST Dinner Rolls, The Best Turkey Gravy Recipe, and Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Citrus and Herbs!
Cranberry Yeast Rolls
I’ve got the perfect addition to your holiday menu today and you’re going to L-O-V-E how easy it is! I am a HUGE fan of yeast rolls. I grew up on yeast rolls and man when they are baking, my mouth starts to water and my tummy gets ready.
No one in my family is even remotely capable of resisting any form of yeast roll and this year I’m going to surprise them with these beauties.
The rolls only need to rise for 30 minutes, saving time in the kitchen.
Make these rolls the day before if you’d like, they hold up beautifully. Just pop them in the oven for 3 minutes to warm them up and you’re good to go! Everyone will love that bright pop of color from the cranberries making these rolls extra hard to resist.
I get 24 rolls from this recipe but if you’d like to make them larger, I’d aim for about 18. I think this size is really perfect, especially for holiday meals, because there is already so much going on your plate.
Serve with butter or plain – you really can’t go wrong! I truly hope you add these easy cranberry yeast rolls to your holiday menu!
More Cranberry Favorites
- Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Cranberry Fluff
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce
How To Make Cranberry Yeast Rolls
Cranberry Yeast Rolls
- 4 cups all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 4 1/2 tsp rapid rise yeast that's 2 .25 oz packets
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature, divided
- 2 eggs room temperature, beaten
- Combine flour, yeast, and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss cranberries in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Combine half-and-half, sugar, salt and 4 tablespoons of butter in a small sauce pan. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter has melted and the contents reach a temperature of 125F.
- Stir half-and-half mixture in with the flour mixture. Stir in eggs until a ball forms.
- Lightly flour a large surface. Knead dough for about 5 minutes, or until smooth.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide dough in half and in half again. Shape 6 balls out of each quarter of dough, making 24 balls total.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheets and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter and brush on top of rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush more butter on top of hot rolls.
- Store rolls in a large plastic bag until ready to serve. Warm in a 350F oven for a few minutes just before serving. Can also be enjoyed at room temperature.
More cranberry recipes:
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!