These Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are so incredibly delicious and can be made ahead of time to help with your busy holiday schedule!
The holiday baking season is here! I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. We are hosting Thanksgiving (after several years off) and I am happily preparing our menu for the big day. I LOVE having my family over and making them something special. Too often the food I make for my blog is sent to Chris’s work the very next day and no one in my family really gets a chance to enjoy it.
I went with these Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars because I LOVE bars and I happen to know that cranberries and cheesecake go very well together 🙂 I used the base from my Blackberry Crumble Bars and followed it with a smooth cheesecake layer. I topped the cheesecake with jellied cranberry sauce and then sprinkled on the remaining crumb mixture. Totally. Divine.
Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix 1 box
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 16 oz jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter and stir until crumbly.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture onto the bottom of the dish.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixer bowl until light and creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Spoon over cream cheese mixture and gently spread out.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over tops of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top and press down gently.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center iss set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate and cut into bars before serving.
For all apple ideas, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.