These delightful Blueberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies are sure to be a new favorite! Perfectly chewy and soft with amazing flavor! Enjoy for breakfast or as a snack – you can’t go wrong! Love pistachio? Make sure to try my Watergate Salad, Easy Pistachio Pie and Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding Cookies too!
Blueberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies
I have yet to find an oatmeal cookie that I don’t like. It seems that no matter what crazy things I put in, they always turn out so darn good! I love that about oatmeal cookies!
I think I surprised the heck out you guys with these Zucchini Carrot Oatmeal Cookies but they remain one of the most popular cookie recipes on my site. Seriously good! Of course, these Monster Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are a personal favorite of mine and since you all were big fans of these Cranberry Almond Breakfast Cookies, I know you’re going to love this version as well.
I’ve put a lot of different add-ins to oatmeal cookies before but I think this combination may be a new favorite…blueberries and pistachios you guys!
Not only is this an amazing flavor combination but hello! Look at those colors too! So pretty together.
These cookies remind me of blueberry muffins and blueberry pie and all things that are amazing about blueberries. They burst while baking and add so much flavor to each bite that I made sure to pack the blueberries into this recipe.
The pistachios were a thing of convenience and I could have just as easily added almonds, pecans, or even walnuts to the mix. You can use whatever you have on hand.
Don’t forget the cinnamon though! It goes great with the oats and the blueberries – really delicious, I promise!
I can tell that I will be making many more batches of these cookies in the near future…my boys polished off three each when they first came out of the oven. Perfect for snacks and lunches.
These cookies are delightfully chewy in the center with crisp edges. Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!
Cookies Recipes You Need To Try
- Lemon Cookies
- Almond Joy Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Turtle Pudding Cookies
- Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies
- Flourless Toffee Peanut Butter Cookies
How To Make Blueberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies
Blueberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries rinsed and dried (the smaller the better)
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 325F.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Beat butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and oats mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in pistachios and fold in blueberries.
- Scoop out with a large cookie dough scoop.
- Bake for 12 to 14 mins or until the cookies are light golden brown on top.
- Let the cookies rest for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a wire cooling rack to cool.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
For all breakfast recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!