These easy, 5-ingredient Flourless Toffee Peanut Butter Cookies are the most peanut-buttery cookie EVER! The perfect cookie for peanut butter lovers! Serve with an ice cold glass of milk for extreme satisfaction!
Love peanut butter desserts? Make sure to try my Peanut Butter Blossoms and Peanut Butter Icebox Cake!
We interrupt the previous scheduled holiday programming to bring you a cookie that’s good all.year.long. You’re welcome.
Today we’re taking a break from pumpkin and peppermint and going back to my roots… peanut butter!
I’ve always been a huge fan of peanut butter anything. Cookies, brownies, fudge… I’ll take one of everything please! These cookies are the best peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had.
So, no matter if you’re on a gluten-free diet or are like BRING ON THE GLUTEN, these cookies are better than any other peanut butter cookie out there and our worthy of your time. The peanut butter flavor is so pure and intense that it makes other peanut butter cookies seem lacking in flavor by comparison.
Y’all know how much I love easy recipes and this cookie recipe is exactly that. With only 5 ingredients, what’s not to love? Chunky peanut butter, toffee bits, sugar, an egg, and vanilla extract. That’s it.
After using a cookie scoop to scoop out the dough, I roll the cookie dough in sugar before placing on the cookie sheet to bake. My Nana did this for every single batch of peanut butter cookies and that woman knew what was what in the kitchen.
Something else my Nana did was the the traditional criss-cross markings on top of the peanut butter cookies that are made by pressing the tines of a fork into the top of a the cookie dough. Not only are they decorative but they help the cookies take shape. You can also just press down gently on top of the cookie dough ball with the palm of your hand to flatten if you like.
Extra peanut-buttery, super easy to make, these cookies need to make it onto your to-do list STAT. Just don’t forget the milk!
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Peanut Butter Icebox Cake
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies
More Cookie Recipes We Love
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Kolaczki (Polish Cookies)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies
How To Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless Toffee Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar plus more for rolling
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Heath toffee bits
- plus extra sugar for rolling the dough in
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the crunchy peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Fold in the toffee bits until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out dough.
- Form into 1-inch balls with your hands and roll in a small bowl filled with granulated sugar. Roll until all sides are coated.
- Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently press the tines of a fork into the top of the ball. Repeat with the tines facing the opposite direction. (Or, just use the palm of your hand to flatten slightly.)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden brown.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Nadine Russell says
I haven’t actually made these yet,,but they sure look good and I will soon. But I just want to comment that I bet they would also be good with chocolate chips since it’s hard to beat chocolate and peanut butter.
Charm bingaman says
I have not been able to print any of the recipes on this web. Would enjoy trying some but …
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
Hi Charm! Pressing the print button should bring up a page to print. If it doesn’t print automatically, just right-click and select print and you should be good to go. Thanks and have a wonderful week!
Charmaine Ng says
What a great recipe to make for my peanut butter obsessed Dad, heh! Hope I can tackle it okay!
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
That’s awesome Charmaine! I have total faith in you 🙂