If you love coconut, boy are you in for a treat today! These easy Almond Joy Cookies take just four ingredients and don’t even require a mixer! No beating, no chilling, just mix ’em up and throw ’em in the oven EASY! You’re going to love these ooey gooey fabulous cookies!
Let’s be friends! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too!
PIN IT NOW!
PIN IT NOW!
I’ve got a major coconut lover in my life – my Dad. He loves all things coconut: coconut cream pie, coconut macaroons, raspberry coconut magic bars and especially these easy Almond Joy Cookies. These cookies are crazy easy to make and bake up to ooey gooey perfection.
So no flour, no eggs, no butter…what the heck is in these cookies you ask? Chocolate chips, coconut, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk – that’s it! I scoop the cookies right onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and off they go for about 12 to 14 minutes. When the bottoms starts to look golden brown and you seem some of the coconut with brown tips – it’s time to come out!
After scooping out the cookies with my cookie scoop, I wet my fingertips and kind of pat the cookies into more of a disc shape. The cookies are the same shape going in as they are coming out so it’s up to you!
If you love coconut, you simply have to give these a try! See how easy these are to make!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”KoVhFSbQ” upload-date=”2018-05-21T03:00:03.000Z” name=”ALMOND JOY COOKIES” description=”If you love coconut, boy are you in for a treat today! These easy Almond Joy Cookies take just four ingredients and don’t even require a mixer! No beating, no chilling, just mix ’em up and throw ’em in the oven EASY! You’re going to love these ooey gooey fabulous cookies!”]
PIN IT NOW!
Almond Joy Cookies - Just 4 Ingredients!
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped lightly salted almonds I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted - light blue bag
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk regular or fat-free works
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
More delicious coconut recipes!
For all coconut recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Can I make with unsweetened coconut?
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
You can but it won’t be as sweet.