These easy no-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Granola Bars are hard to resist for kids and adults alike! Packed with delicious peanut butter flavor and topped with Reese’s Pieces, these bars are truly eye candy!
Now, as I am sure most of you are well aware, Reese’s candies are a preferred treat in our home. Thank goodness that amazing peanut butter flavor comes in so many sweet little packages because we like to use each and every one. Some of our favorites include stuffing Reese’s miniatures into mini cheesecakes, making our favorite Reese’s fudge, or taking s’mores to the next level with these Reese’s Peanut Butter S’mores Oatmeal Cookie Bars (good heavens these are AMAZING!)
Well, a new favorite has landed in the Rosenquist household – Reese’s Peanut Butter Granola Bars. And guess what? They’re no-bake. Totally got your back on this one.
These granola bars are packed with a triple dose of peanut flavor – peanut butter, Reese’s peanut butter chips and topped with Reese’s Pieces. (Yes indeed. Go grab yourself an ice cold glass of milk. You’re going to need it.)
This is one lunch box treat that is sure to be devoured by your little ones.
My kids have a hard time saying no to Reese’s in general, but these granola bars make it truly impossible. I think the line between candy bar and granola bar is getting a little blurred here but that’s half the fun 🙂
More Reese’s Treats
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
- Reese’s Stuffed Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter S’mores Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars
- Reese’s Muddy Buddies
Reese’s Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups quick oats
- ⅔ cup crispy rice cereal
- ¾ cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, honey and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Bring sugar mixture just to a boil and then continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes stirring constantly, or until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in oats and crispy rice cereal until evenly coated.
- Let mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Line 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper or foil, making sure the paper hangs over on either side so you can pull out the granola bars and cut them up with ease.
- Once mixture has cooled slightly, fold in peanut butter chips and press into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle top with Reese’s Pieces and additional peanut butter chips if desired.
- Use the bottom of a bowl or cup to press firmly into the bars. You don’t want the candy to fall out when cutting!
- Let bars cool for several hours. (Dish can be place into refrigerator to speed up process.)
- Cut into bars and serve!