Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars are the perfect dessert for a crowd! This easy dessert recipe is impossible to resist – full of sweet chocolate and yummy peanut butter…all you’ll need is a glass of milk!
Let’s be friends! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too!
PIN IT NOW!
PIN IT NOW!
We finally got around to working on our garden this past weekend. Things have been so busy around here between swim team, school, vacations and traveling, it’s a small miracle that I actually got plants in the ground. But man does it feel good!
I’ve got to be honest with you guys today, I have been in a serious blogging rut the past few months. I think I really burned myself out during the holidays and the break that I normally take in January has somehow extended into April. Sure, I’ve been posting here and there but I just haven’t been as “into” it as I normally am. I’ve decided that I’m just going to jump back into my regular posting schedule and see if that doesn’t help things.
The funny thing is I have still been making and photographing recipes, it’s just when it comes to sharing them…I’m slacking. Big time.
And if all else fails, I may just start posting Reese’s recipes exclusively because those always make me happy 🙂 The other day I realized it had been ages since I had posted a Reese’s recipe…I’m sorry. I know you all love Reese’s as much as I do, right? This recipe is kinda perfect for us busy moms and is a definite kid-pleaser as well.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler. It starts out with a box of brownie mix to really cut back on time. If you prefer, feel free to substitute your favorite homemade brownies in place of the mix. No biggie. The brownies are topped with a layer of gooey marshmallow creme, Reese’s miniatures, and then the most amazing peanut butter-chocolate crispy rice topping.
I don’t know about you, but a recipe with this much chocolate and peanut butter pretty much REQUIRES a cold glass of milk – so don’t forget that!
PIN IT NOW!
Reese's Marshmallow Brownie Bars
- 18 oz brownie mix plus ingredients needed to make brownies
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 25 Reese's miniatures halved
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for 9x13 baking dish. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spread marshmallow cream on top of chilled brownies and return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with halved Reese's miniatures.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave safe-container. Heat on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal until completely coated. Spread mixture carefully over the top of the Reese's.
- Return to refrigerator for another hour before cutting into bars.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Reese’s recipes that I couldn’t live without!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Reese’s Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Reese’s Stuffed Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes
For all Reese’s recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
i love these, never would have thought about marshmallow spread!
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
Such a convenient, yummy layer, right? Thanks For visiting!