This easy, 5 Minute Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge is guaranteed to be a hit with the peanut butter lovers in your life! So easy to make and no candy thermometer needed! Great for the holidays and makes a lovely gift too!
I usually wait until November to start posting fudge recipes…but I couldn’t resist posting this one now. It is just that good!
Rocky Roady Fudge is one of my all time favorite fudge recipes. I make it several times a year and even more so during the holidays. When pondering how I could possibly make it even more irresistible, only one thing came to mind…peanut butter! Peanut butter and chocolate are made for each other and that statement couldn’t be truer when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate fudge.
I played around with this recipe a bit using real peanut butter but found the best tasting and most consistent texture was achieved when I used Reese’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips.
This is an easy fudge recipe meaning I used sweetened condensed milk and the microwave to make it – no candy thermometer needed. I add vanilla extract and butter to my easy fudge because it helps the texture and flavor to be more consistent with that of cooked fudge.
I happily interchange walnuts, pecans, and peanuts in my rocky road fudge so please use whatever you like. I happened to have a fresh bag of walnuts on hand so that’s what I used in this recipe.
If you love fudge, you’re going to go crazy for this Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge recipe! Great for peanut butter and chocolate lovers too! Just watch and see how easy it is to make!
Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray and lightly wipe with paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, half of sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon of butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In a another microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips, remaining half of sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Heat both bowls on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chips are melted and smooth. Do one at a time if both bowls don't fit in your microwave.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla into each bowl and stir to combine. The mixtures should be smooth and glossy.
- Spoon both the chocolate and peanut butter mixtures into the prepared pan alternating flavors so that all the chocolate isn't together. See video for reference.
- Sprinkle on half of the marshmallows and all of the nuts.
- Use a spatula or knife to cut through the fudge, evenly distributing the marshmallows and nuts and creating a swirl pattern with the chocolate and peanut butter fudge.
- Top with remaining marshmallows and press down gently to secure.
- Let cool to room temperature before transferring to refrigerator to chill.
- Remove from pan, peel off foil, and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
More fudge to try!
For all fudge recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!