This 5 Minute Rocky Road Fudge is all about saving time! Creamy and smooth – it’s everyone’s favorite fudge!
This post brought to you by VTech Communications. All opinions are 100% mine.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbls vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, marshmallows, and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature before transferring to refrigerator to chill.
- Remove from pan, peel off foil, and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
More fudge to love!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.