Truly the BEST Peanut Butter Fudge of your life! The EASIEST candy you’ll make all season and will FOR SURE become a new favorite! This Outrageous Peanut Butter Fudge with M&Ms is so creamy and so delicious and is topped with festive holiday M&M’s! Perfect for Christmas! Making fudge for Christmas? Make sure to check out the this Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge and this ridiculously easy Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge!
Peanut Butter Fudge
And here come the holiday M&Ms! I look forward to holiday candies all year long and then when the time comes…I put them on EVERYTHING. Because I can. And you should too.
This recipe for peanut butter fudge is outrageously good. You may be mad at me after you try it, eat the entire batch by yourself, and then find yourself wearing yoga pants for the rest of the year. #itsworthit
I’ve been introducing you guys to lots of EASY fudge recipes ’cause I know y’all will do anything to NOT buy a candy thermometer. You crazy. If you aren’t adverse to actually cooking your candy, make sure to check out these Buttermilk Pecan Pralines I just posted – candy thermometer required.
Okay, so let’s talk fudge. I love it more than anything in this world. Except for my kids. Well, I don’t know. That’s a tough call. If there were as easy to take care of as this fudge is to make…they’d for sure win.
So lets get right to the punch line here…this easy peanut butter fudge is made with powdered sugar.
Stop the presses. I know that this is CRAZY and I have never shared a powdered sugar based fudge before, but trust me, now is the time.
Right now as I look at this crazy creamy fudge, I am sobbing inside for those of you with peanut allergies. Gosh darnit! Make this with a different nut butter and tell me how it goes!
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge
All you need to do is melt the peanut butter, gobs of it, a bit of butter, and some corn syrup. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and pour into a prepared pan. Top with M&Ms because, duh. M&Ms make everything better. You can see that I went all OCD on this fudge and made a pattern. It’s Christmas people – live a little!
Into the fridge for a few hours and then BAM! This awesomeness happens – ultra creamy peanut butter fudge that is just begging to be enjoyed.
Now don’t say I never gave you anything. This recipe IS your Christmas present this year. You’re welcome. Now come and take a bite of the best peanut butter fudge on the planet.
What Do I Need To Make Peanut Butter Fudge
- light corn syrup
- unsalted butter
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- M&Ms – totally optional but boy do they make this fudge pop!
More Fudge Recipes You NEED To Try:
- 5 Minute Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Recipe
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spice Fudge
- Small Batch 3 Minute Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
- Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge
- Maple Nut Fudge
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Outrageous Peanut Butter Fudge with M&Ms
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick foil and set aside. (If you don't have non-stick foil available, line with regular foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.)
- In a medium size saucepan, combine the corn syrup and butter, cooking over low heat until the butter melts, stirring occasionally
- Stir in the peanut butter and continue cooking over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan. Place M&Ms on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
- Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container.
Originally published December 4, 2015.
More fabulous fudge!
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!