Prepare yourself for the most amazing fudge of your LIFE. This Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge is extra creamy, extra decadent, and the perfect addition to any festivities. Share with a chocolate and peanut butter lover today! Love this classic flavor combo? Make sure to try this Rocky Road Peanut Clusters, The BEST Peanut Butter Brownies, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff!
This post is sponsored by Challenge Dairy.
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge
Years ago an agent approached me about making a fudge cookbook. She had seen the numerous fudge recipes on my site and thought it would make a great book. I thought so too! Unfortunately, the book didn’t pan out but I realized a few weeks ago that I haven’t shared those amazing recipes that I developed years ago with all of you.
Now, this was long before my Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook came out and I was a total
I thought it was only right that I share one of my favorites with you this holiday season: Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge.
You guys, it is even better than it sounds and will take about 5 minutes to make start to finish. In fact, you need to just print out the recipe now and get in the kitchen. It’s just that good.
This fudge is based of the “magic fudge” recipe that combines sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chip creating a super simple fudge.
I have found over the years that adding some butter and vanilla extract to this 2-ingredient fix gives the fudge a creamier, more authentic fudge flavor and texture.
I upped the ante with this cheesecake fudge by adding in Challenge Cream Cheese resulting in the creamiest most delectable fudge of your life. It reminds me of a cheesecake served at a restaurant that is famous for it’s cheesecakes. It’s that good.
You guys know I don’t joke about cheesecake or fudge.
When it comes to fudge, you need to use high quality ingredients to get that candy shop fudge taste. I use Challenge butter – it’s the brand I’ve used and trusted for years and years. Made with 100% real cream, it’s my butter of choice. And, for all you who thought it wasn’t in your market, it’s now available nationally. Find out where to buy it in your area here.
I also used Challenge Cream Cheese because it’s seriously the BEST. So creamy and smooth, it’s perfect for all your baking needs!
More of our favorite fudge recipes:
- Peppermint Mocha Fudge
- Maple Nut Fudge
- Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge
- Hot Cocoa Fudge
How To Make Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk divided
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz peanut butter chips
- 2 tbsp Challenge butter divided
- 8 oz Challenge cream cheese divided
- 2 tsp vanilla divided
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease with butter or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the sweetened condensed milk (7 oz) chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of butter. In another microwave safe bowl, combine remaining sweetened condensed milk (7 oz), peanut butter chips and remaining tablespoon of butter.
- Place both bowls in the microwave and cook on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chips are melted and mixtures are smooth.
- Stir 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 4 oz cream cheese into each bowl until melted and smooth. Place both bowls in the microwave for 30 seconds on high heat. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour two-thirds of the chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Spoon half of peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate mixture. Spoon over remaining chocolate mixture, and finally, spoon remaining peanut butter mixture on top.
- Drag a knife through the fudge to create swirls. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving, and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.