This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Stop & Shop. All opinions are 100% mine.
Fire up that grill and throw on these Inside Out Turkey Cheeseburgers! Loaded with flavor and filled with fresh mozzarella cheese, green onions, and Dijon mustard – these easy burgers are going to light up your 4th of July celebration!
We are just a week away from the 4th of July and I can hardly stand the excitement! I have been super busy sharing lots of fun red, white, and blue recipes but today, today, we’re getting down to the serious business…ya know, what’s happening on the grill 🙂
I’ve got an amazing recipe for you here today that I just know you’re going to love! Inside-out Turkey Cheeseburgers are all kinds of fun and totally delicious. The cool thing about these burgers is they are packed with yumminess: fresh mozzarella, Dijon mustard, and green onions. The mozzarella cheese and an egg keeps these burgers extra moist and juicy and just bursting with flavor. Perfect for your 4th of July or next BBQ!
The mozzarella cheese melts inside the burger and the green onion is a nice mellow onion flavor that goes perfectly with the turkey. So good!
Like to have lots of options for your guests? Check out these other great burger recipes brought to you by Stop & Shop. Make sure to check out Stop & Shop Savory Recipe Center for all your 4th of July needs. Easy, affordable, quality ingredients are just what you need for your 4th of July celebration and all summer long.
There are so many great recipes to choose from! Our family is going to have fun working our way through our favorites this summer!
I think the one thing that I would add to this turkey cheeseburger is a couple slices of avocado or maybe swap out the mayo for some guacamole – what can I say? I’m a California girl!
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 lb Nature's Promise ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (about 3 green onions)
- 1 egg
- black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 large slices tomatoes
- Dice mozzarella into ½-inch (or slightly smaller) cubes.
- Combine turkey, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, green onions and egg in a large bowl. Season with black pepper.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients in the bowl and form into 4 patties.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and oil grates.
- Grill burgers until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Warm bun halves on the grill until lightly toasted.
- Spread the bottom of each bun with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Top with 1 lettuce leave, 1 large slice tomato, turkey burger and top bun.
Need a side to go with that burger? Check out these great recipes!
For all 4th of July recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!