This delightful No Bake Pull Apart Berry Cheesecake takes about 10 minutes to make – start to finish! A delicious and easy dessert recipe that’s perfect for the 4th of July and all your BBQ and potluck needs!
I can’t believe that we are nearing the end of June!! Where the heck is summer going? We leave next week for a week long vacation extravaganza celebrating Reece’s 10th birthday…speaking of time passing quickly…TEN! I’m officially old 🙂
We’re getting back right before the 4th of July so I’m getting a head start on menu planning. 4th of July may be my very favorite holiday to celebrate. I mean, independence for one, and lots of great food followed by fireworks for another. Can’t get better than that!
Because I’m not going to have a lot of time when I get back to do my shopping, I ran over to Target this week and loaded up on all things red, white, and blue. I grabbed some strawberries and blueberries (always a great start to any 4th of July recipe) and then grabbed a few packages of KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Rolls, cause, well, we inhale these things like they’re candy. The boys love these little rolls so much that we use them for slider buns for lunch all.the.time.
Cake is always a good idea, agreed? Turning on my oven when it’s 104…not such a great idea. It occurred to me that the sweetness of the KING’S HAWAIIAN® Rolls would make the perfect cake!! I proceeded to develop the cutest cake recipe that is just perfect for the 4th of July and honestly, this is my new favorite way to make cake you guys! It’s sooo good!
I decided my favorite no-bake cheesecake was the perfect filling for my cake and I topped it all with whipped cream and berries – couldn’t be easier! This is the perfect dessert to share with friends and family because you guys, it’s a pull apart cake…no cutting required!
The sweetness of the rolls is just perfect for this cake! This cake can either be frosted with whipped cream or whipped topping – I give options for both in the instructions.
Watch how easy this is to make!
No Bake Pull Apart Berry Cheesecake
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 count
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks OR 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 pint strawberries stemmed, hulled, quartered
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 pint strawberries stemmed, hulled, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Handle carefully to keep them intact.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and sugar and continue beating until well combined.
- Gently fold in whipped topping or whipped cream.
- Spread about two-thirds of the no bake cheesecake mixture on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Gently press strawberries into the cheesecake.
- Cover the top of the strawberries with remaining cheesecake filling.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top of the cheesecake filling.
- If using heaving whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form. Beat in vanilla and powdered sugar until combined.
- Spread whipped cream of whipped topping on top of the rolls. You can frost the sides of the cake too if you want.
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries. It doesn't have to be a flag.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More red, white, and blue fun!
For 4th of July recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN, but the opinions are all my own.