These sensational Fantasy Bars take just 5 minutes and 4 ingredients! Supremely decadent, these easy bars have a fudge like consistency and rich, chocolate flavor. It’s the ultimate combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and butterscotch that really takes this recipe over the top. Make sure to try out these favorite fudge recipes: Peppermint Mocha Fudge, Maple Nut Fudge, and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge.
I am so excited to be sharing these amazing Fantasy Bars with you today! So here’s the thing, these bars are just four ingredients! I know! It’s crazy and you are not going to believe how amazing these bars are! I make these bars all year long but come the holiday season, they are on a regular rotation. We like to really mix it up with nuts and candies but they are incredibly delicious just on their own.
The texture of these bars is similar to fudge. It’s rich and and delicious just like fantasy fudge and you’ll find the flavor both complex and surprisingly familiar. The combination of chocolate, butterscotch, and peanut butter is rather amazing and I know you’re going to love it as much as we do.
What Do I Need To Make Fantasy Bars
Not only is there only four ingredients in these bars, but it’s pretty much the easiest recipe to remember:
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag of marshmallows
It just doesn’t get any easier!
These bars can be made in under 5 minutes…in your microwave. It just keeps getting better, doesn’t it?
I use a Pyrex measuring cup to melt the ingredients together – the new 8 cup size is perfect for this recipe. If you’d like your bars to be thicker, just use a 9 inch square pan and allow an additional 30 minutes for the bars to set up.
Can you think of something else you’d like to add to this recipe? Peanuts? Toffee bits? Candy bars? Anything goes! I added red and green M&Ms to this recipe and made Christmas Dream Bars – so good!
More desserts bars you NEED to try!
- Heavenly Hash Truffle Bars
- No Bake Snickers Crunch Bars
- Monster Fudge Bars
- Lemon Drop Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Let’s get started!
How To Make Fantasy Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterscotch Marshmallow Bars
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 11 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10.5 oz mini marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in a large microwave safe container. (I use the 8 cup Pyrex measuring cup.)
- Microwave on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chips are fully melted, the peanut butter is incorporated, and the mixture in smooth.
- Stir in the marshmallows until they are fully coated. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Cut into bars. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.