Well, hello beautiful! I’m back today with yet another incredibly easy and festive recipe for those of us that enjoy spending more time with our families than we do in the kitchen. These M&M’s Marshmallow Dream Bars are as easy as 1-2-3 and will disappear just that quickly. Made with just a handful of ingredients, no bake, five minutes max – these bars are most definitely what dreams are made of!
Oh boy are you gonna make friends FAST with this amazing recipe! You guys. These bars are what dreams are made of – no joke. First of all let’s talk about the flavor. Chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter, and marshmallows. I know. Stop drooling. The first three are melted together to create the most dreamy concoction know to man. It’s spoon-licking worthy for sure.
Marshmallows are then covered in that creamy, dreamy awesomeness and poured into a baking dish to set up. A handful of M&Ms are sprinkled on top…wait, make that two handfuls, and then off to the fridge they go.
Did I miss anything? Nope. That took all of three minutes you guys. And then a couple hours later you pull this out…
Cut into bars are wait for the compliments to start rolling in. They will come.
I love recipes that call for a bag of this a bag of that and so on. This one fits the bill. A bag of chocolate chips, a bag of butterscotch chips, a bag of marshmallows, a cup of peanut butter and a cup of M&Ms. Done and done.
One trick to these easy bars, use non-stick foil. I use non-stick foil for baking exclusively. It’s extra sturdy and I never have to worry about sticking. The foil peels off so easily and you don’t have to worry about prepping a pan. Plus, if you play your cards right, you can avoid washing the 9×13 baking dish you used. #imlazy
Obviously the red and green M&Ms make these bars perfect for the holidays. Duh. And I know my readers are cray cray smart enough to figure out that using regular M&Ms would be the way to go the rest of the year, right? I plan on making these M&M’s Marshmallow Dream Bars once a week until I have to be wheeled out of my house. #winningatlife
- 1 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 11 oz package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chips are fully melted and the mixture in smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows until fully coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle on M&Ms and press down slightly.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
I’m not a brand ambassador for M&Ms..but I should be!
For all fudge recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.