Small Batch 3 Minute Cranberry Pistachio Fudge is the perfect quick and easy dessert for a small party or gathering! No one can resist the sweet allure of this incredibly easy fudge recipe! The perfect holiday treat! Love cranberries? Make sure to try this Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread and these Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies too!
Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
I have been the WORST blogger the past few weeks and that is completely unacceptable as we cruise into the holiday season. I have just been feeling completely and totally wiped out lately and can’t seem to get my act together.
Today I woke up bound and determined to post at least one of the MANY recipes I have made for you that are specifically for the holidays…this fudge is one of them.
There are times during the holidays when I need something fast. I’m not talking fast like my Peppermint Shortbread Cookies or even fast like my 5 Minute Rocky Road Fudge. I’m talking, I need to have it ready to go NOW.
This fudge is my go-to for situations such as these and my favorite part about it is that it yields just enough for a small group or sweet hostess gift. There’s a lot of different add-ins that you could put in this simple fudge recipe but my favorite is dried cranberries and pistachios. It’s that red and green combo that catches the eye and feels utterly FESTIVE.
The fudge sets up in a loaf pan and it sets up QUICK. Just what you need. I have been known to leave the house with freshly poured fudge and arrive at my destination with a knife and plate in hand, ready to cut the fudge to serve. It’s awesome. You could even pour this into one of the foil pans and wrap a bow around it and give the fudge as a gift – it’s gorgeous!
I know that you’re going to love this fudge as much as I do and find yourself making batch after a batch as the holiday festivities begin. Make sure to try out different variations so you can find YOUR favorite!
Tis the season for fudge! Make sure to try out these holiday favorites:
- Outrageous Peanut Butter M&Ms Fudge
- Peppermint Mocha Fudge
- Maple Nut Fudge
- Triple Chocolate Turtle Fudge
- Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge
How To Make Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
Small Batch 3 Minute Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR honey or 1 tsp vanilla extract clear is best!
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries Craisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Line a loaf pan (any size) with foil. Make sure to leave foil hanging over two sides of the pan for easy removal. If you are using non-stick foil - you're done. If not, lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Combine white chips, heavy whipping cream, and maple syrup or honey or vanilla extract in a medium-size microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high heat. Stir. Repeat until chips are melted and smooth.
- Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios and spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Let cool for an hour or more on the counter or refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until the fudge has completely set up.
- Remove the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Cut fudge into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Got a fierce cranberry craving? I gotcha covered.
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Slow Cooker Spiced Cranberry Chutney
Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Does this taste as good using milk chocolate chips in place of white?
This fudge is awesome. Addicting!
Trish, these were such a hit at our Friendsgiving feast yeasterday–easy, fast and delicious!! Thankful for such a hit of a recipe! Happy Holidays!