This Pear Ginger Cinnamon Oat Smoothie is a terrific, healthy way to kick-start your day! Loaded with good for you ingredients that will make you feel GREAT!
Oh my goodness! It’s been an entire WEEK since I shared a smoothie recipe! I know you guys were just dying for another one so I’m back with a smoothie that is going to knock your socks off 🙂
This smoothie has so many intensely fantastic flavors and the combination of ingredients are really designed to WAKE you up and get going. Every single ingredient in this smoothie serves a purpose.
More Breakfast Favorites
- Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Trail Mix
- Cranberry Almond Breakfast Cookies
- Mocha Breakfast Shake
- Air Fryer Bacon – Perfect Bacon Every Time!
Good For You Ingredients
- Pears are high in fiber, are high in Vitamin C, contain antioxidants to help prevent high blood pressure, and can help lower cholesterol levels.
- Ginger helps calm the digestive system and aids in muscle recuperation.
- Cinnamon does SO much including help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar.
- Like cinnamon, oats have so many health benefits but the main reason they find their way into my smoothies is because of their fiber content which helps keep you full.
Variations To Try
Please feel free to substitute in your favorite milk product (soy, almond, etc.) and a flavored Greek yogurt if you want. You all know I’m a HUGE fan of Greek yogurt because it has so much protein in it. When I have a smoothie, it is almost ALWAYS a meal replacement so I need that protein in there 🙂
I know some people aren’t huge fans of ginger. I get it. But please try this recipe once using the amount I’ve listed below and see what you think before reducing or eliminating it altogether. I actually like to double that amount but I really love ginger 🙂 It makes me feel awake and alert.
More Smoothie Recipes To Try
- Tropical Sunrise Smoothie
- Skinny Pina Colada Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
How To Make Oat Smoothie
Pear Ginger Cinnamon Oat Smoothie
- 1 cup pear frozen & diced (I buy fresh, dice, and freeze)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt plain
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.