This No Bake Apple Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for fall! Subtly sweet with an addictive, thick graham cracker crust, filled with a creamy dreamy, perfectly spiced filling and topped with indulgent apple pie filling. It’s like the best of two desserts in one!
Use store bought apple pie filling or make my homemade apple pie filling – your choice!
Apple season is certainly here, and what better way to jump into it than with this simple, yet decadent dessert? Something about apple pie, cinnamon, and graham crackers just takes me to my happy place. Add in creamy cheesecake, and I’m in paradise!
This No Bake Apple Cheesecake is the best of both worlds and the ultimate fall dessert. Sweet, tangy cheesecake filling pairs perfectly with the sticky sweet spice of apple pie filling. And that graham cracker crust? It really compliments the flavors and sends this dessert over the top.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
This recipe utilizes baking staples without the hassle of actually baking anything. Everything comes together in under 20 minutes. All you have to do is pop it in the refrigerator, sit back, and wait for it to set up. Waiting might be the hardest part, but it is oh so worth it!
This no bake dessert can even be made ahead of time and is perfect for parties and special occasions. Make it for a Halloween costume party, Thanksgiving, and more!
More Cheesecake Recipes
Love all things cheesecake? Me TOO! Here are a few favorites to check out:
- Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Espresso Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Ingredients for No Bake Apple Cheesecake
Deliciously decadent and a no bake dessert? What’s not to love?! As always, you can find the full printable recipe with complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of this post. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need:
Graham Cracker Crust:
- graham cracker crumbs – You’ll need about 2 ½ cups.
- light brown sugar – Tightly packed. Dark brown sugar can be substituted for a richer molasses taste.
- butter – Unsalted and melted.
- ground cinnamon – Apple pie spice could work as a substitution as well.
Apple Cheesecake Filling:
- heavy whipping cream – To make the cheesecake light and fluffy.
- cream cheese – Softened to room temperature.
- powdered sugar – This helps sweeten the cheesecake filling.
- sour cream – Tangy and creamy to give you that classic cheesecake taste.
- vanilla extract – use the best you can! Vanilla extract makes a big difference in this recipe so use a high quality vanilla extract or even vanilla bean paste if you’re feeling fancy.
- apple pie filling – Canned or homemade, it’s up to you. If you do go the homemade route try out my homemade apple pie filling!
How to Make No Bake Apple Cheesecake
So simple to make, the hardest part is waiting for it all to set up before digging in!
Prepare the crust. In a large mixing bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon until fully combined. Firmly press into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan. Use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to help press down the crumbs and form a tightly packed crust. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
Prepare the filling.
- Beat heavy cream. Begin by beating the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese. Now, in a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese for 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar. Mix in the powdered sugar until no lumps remain.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Add in the sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Fold in whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Fold in half of the apple filling. Pull the crust from the freezer and pour this mixture into the crust. Smooth over the top.
- Top cheesecake. Add the remaining apple filling on top of the cheesecake layer and gently press them in. Use an offset spatula to smooth the surface.
- Cover and chill. Cover in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight. Remove the outer rim of the pan, slice, serve, and enjoy!
How long will this cheesecake stay fresh? This delicious no bake dessert can be stored in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to five days!
Can I make a mini version? You sure can! You can make this whole cheesecake into cheesecake bites depending on how you slice it (perfect for large gatherings) or make personalized mini cheesecakes. They can be assembled in jars (how cute for a dinner party?) or in muffin trays. Line the muffin trays with a cupcake liner before filling and you’re all set. These mini options will also take way less time to chill and set up so you can dig into dessert sooner!
Tips and Variations
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top just before serving to amp up the indulgence.
- Chopped nuts make a great topping or make it extra special with Candied Pecans.
- Serve with a dollop of extra whipped cream and a dash of apple pie spice or cinnamon.
- Serve alongside a heaping scoop of sweet vanilla ice cream!
- Try topping with a drizzle of tasty peanut butter or chocolate syrup.
Special Tools Needed
- springform 9″ pan – I use either this one or this one.
- offset spatula – great for creating smooth, even layers.
- hand mixer or stand mixer – a stand mixer if easier if you have one.
More Apple Recipes
Apple season is here! Check out more recipes below:
- Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread
- Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie
- Overnight Apple Pie Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Easy Apple Tart with Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Apple Empanadas
- Homemade Apple Pie Filling
- Baked Apple Pie Dip
- Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie
How To Make No Bake Apple Cheesecake
No Bake Apple Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon or apple pie spice
For the filling:
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 ounces apple pie filling or homemade apple pie filling
For the crust:
- In a large bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon until fully combined. Firmly press the crumbs into an 8 to 10-inch springform pan. I like to form the crust along the sides as well, use a flat bottomed glass or measuring cup to help press down the crumbs. Place this in the freezer while you assemble the filling.2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup light brown sugar, 9 tablespoons unsalted butter, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the filling:
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Beat cream cheese for 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.20 ounces cream cheese softened
- Beat in powdered sugar until no lumps remain.½ cup powdered sugar
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla extract.½ cup sour cream, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fold in half of the apples. Pour this mixture into the crust, smooth out the top.21 ounces apple pie filling
- Add the remaining apples on top and gently press them in. Cover and place in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight. Remove the outer rim of the pan, slice and serve.