These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This easy dessert recipe will satisfy all your cravings!
Let’s go ahead and combine two of my favorites today: chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. With the help of refrigerated cookie dough, you have an incredibly easy and delicious dessert in no time at all.
Because I’m all about options, please feel free to use your favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie dough in place of the refrigerated dough. This also allows you to add nuts or other add-ins should you desire.
So let’s talk about these cookie bars. I’m kind of in love with cookie bars in general. They are so much easier to make than actual cookies! No scooping and batch baking – everything happens at once. These bars do need to cool to allow the cheesecake layer to set up, but boy are they worth the wait!
Y’all know how much I love easy recipes. With just 5 ingredients, these easy bars are definitely a winner in my book. The cheesecake layer is simple but oh-so creamy. Just cream cheese, sugar, an egg and some vanilla extract are all you need.
I’m not sure there are two things in my life that I love more than chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake… Straight up awesome.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- 1 18 oz roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Spread a little more than half of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly creating an even layer.
- Using a stand mixer or hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the top of the cookie dough base.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Cookies to try!
Almond Joy Cookies
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.