This Easy Caramel Apple Dip has just 3 ingredients! Perfect for dipping apples or topping your favorite dessert! An irresistible treat that everyone will love!
Fall is just around the corner and for me that means all things caramel apple. Fall is my favorite season, by far. It marks the beginning of the holiday season and the end of triple digit days here in Sacramento. I adore the crisp, fall air and the whole idea of spending time at apple orchards, carving pumpkins and spending precious time with friends and family.
We make several trips up to Apple Hill annually. It’s where we go pick apples during the Fall, pumpkins in October, and our Christmas tree in December…or November depending on how much I beg. Whenever we go to Apple Hill, I always stock up on apples. I mean, like 20 or more pounds of apples.
Apples last a LONG time when refrigerated and nothing beats an Apple Hill apple for flavor. I use them in all my Fall baking and enjoy them daily as a snack. When I want that snack to lean more towards a dessert…it’s this easy caramel apple dip that I turn to.
With just three ingredients, it couldn’t be easier to make. It’s perfectly thick and sweet and is just begging for a slice of apple to be dipped into it.
This easy caramel apple dip is great for parties and makes a lovely hostess gift as well. Make up a bunch and give to friends along with some gorgeous apples for the sweetest gift ever. So good you guys! Put this on this week’s to do list for sure!
- 1 11 oz bag Kraft Caramels
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine the unwrapped caramels, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until the sweetened condensed milk is combined and the caramels have melted completely.
- Pour the caramel apple dip into an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Refrigerate the caramel apple dip for up to 1 week. Reheat in the microwave on 50% power for 15-30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds or so. Add up to 1 teaspoon of water to thin out if necessary.
More Fall favorites:
For all apple recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.