These easy Buffalo Chicken Bites are packed full of flavor and couldn’t be simpler to make! With just a handful of ingredients, these bites are a great game-day appetizer! Cheesy and delicious! Love easy appetizers? Try my Baked Bacon Cheese Dip, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs!
Easy appetizers are my JAM. There is nothing worse than inviting people over to hang out and then spending the entire day in the kitchen. It’s AWFUL.
I have a lot of easy appetizer recipes in my back pocket for the holidays and game day and these Chicken Buffalo Bites are one of them.
So easy to prepare and these cheesy little bites have just the right amount of spice to make them interesting.
How Easy Are They?
Too easy! All you need to do is mix up a few ingredients, stuff some phyllo cups, and pop these babies in the oven. Done!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- cream cheese – I used light
- red pepper sauce – use your favorite brand
- RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies – make sure to drain VERY well
- chicken breast finely diced – use canned or rotisserie chicken to save time
- mozzarella cheese – you can always use another type of cheese if you prefer, cheddar is great
- frozen mini Phyllo (fillo) cups
Check Out These Great Appetizers
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Best Ever Charcuterie Board
- Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites
- The BEST Sausage Balls
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Bites
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese I used light
- 1 tbsp red pepper sauce
- 10 oz RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies drained well
- 5 oz chicken breast finely diced, can you canned or rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 22 frozen mini Phyllo (fillo) cups from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz each
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave cream cheese and red pepper sauce in a medium bowl for 30 seconds on high. Stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.