These easy Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Glaze are perfectly moist and bursting with flavor – the quintessential fall breakfast! Bake some up today!
It appears that fall is finally on it’s way here in Sacramento. We are expecting rain the next few days and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I am SO over the summer. I’m celebrating with these fabulous Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Glaze. These babies just scream fall, in the nicest possible way.
I realized the other day that as much as I adore donuts, I have a whopping ONE donut recipe on my site. Whaaattt?? Clearly a situation that needs to be remedied STAT.
These donuts are baked and that’s become my favorite donut-making method over the past several years. There is hardly any mess and you can make at least six donuts at a time which is the key to a happy family in my opinion. Nobody likes to wait for donuts around here.
I pipe my batter into the donut pan because I haven’t mastered the art of spooning it in. My donuts always come out lumpy if I spoon it in. Be like me, pipe it, and you won’t have lumpy issues either!
The donuts rest for a few minutes before getting dipped into the most glorious maple glaze ever. Like seriously, EVER.
The glaze is fabulously thick so there’s no need to double-dip. That is, unless you want to. If so, by all means. I, for one, never say no to more maple goodness. Never…
This donut is bursting with pumpkin flavor. Made with pure pumpkin, tons of pumpkin spice and International Delight’s Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer, it’s about as pumpkin-y as you can get. I also used the creamer in the maple glaze for a bit more pumpkin pie spice flavor. Unforgettable.
The pumpkin puree does is magic in these donuts, keeping them perfectly moist and flavorful.
I love how easy these donuts are to make and they could not be any tastier. I can tell we’ll be enjoying these donuts for the next several months!
- 1 cup pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbls International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1⅓ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, creamer, coconut oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined.
- Transfer batter to a large ziploc bag and pipe into donut pan.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until donuts spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven and let donuts rest 4-5 minutes in pan before removing to a cooling rack.
- Let cool an additional 5 minutes before glazing.
- While donuts are baking...
- Heat butter, maple syrup and creamer together in a small saucepan until butter is melted and ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in maple extract.
- Whisk in powdered sugar ⅓ cup at a time until full incorporated.
- Dip slightly cooled donuts in glaze and return to cooling rack.
- Let glaze set and then serve.
Make sure you connect with International Delight!
More pumpkin recipes you don’t want to miss:
For all pumpkin recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.