The best appetizer ever! These Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are so easy to make and are guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! Great over rice for dinner too!
I’m sure you know by now that I’m obsessed with my slow cookers. I love LOVE how much easier they make my life and my family loves the meals I can create in them. Not only are they great for set it and forget it dinners, but they’re fantastic for entertaining as well.
One of the most popular recipes I’ve shared is my Grandma’s cocktail meatballs. It’s a super simple recipe consisting of just three ingredients. Today’s recipe for Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites is very similar. Although I’ve made the kielbasa bites using just the ingredients I used in the cocktail meatballs, I love the depth of flavor that is added by the additional ingredients that I’ve included in the recipe below.
The combination of grape jelly and chili sauce can be surprising, maybe even alarming :) I assure you, it’s fantastic. For the kielbasa bites, I added barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. I think you’re going to like this upgrade!
Not only is this recipe a fantastic appetizer that is just ideal for game days and celebrations, but it also makes a superb dinner when served over rice. Add a nice, fresh garden salad and you’re good to go!
I used my new casserole slow cooker which also happens to be ideal for dips and appetizers as well. It’s super cute, as you see in the video below, and I’m seriously in love.
I do hope you give this one a try!
- 2 to 3 lbs kielbasa
- 12 oz jar chili sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite!)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and place in the prepared slow cooker.
- Combine chili sauce, barbecue sauce, grape jelly, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over kielbasa.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours or until kielbasa bites are heated through.
- Served as an appetizer or with rice for dinner.
More appetizers to try!
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.