Strawberry Crumb Bars are incredibly delicious and so easy to make with just 4 ingredients! Serve warm with ice cream for an exceptionally delicious treat!
Strawberry Crumb Bars
I have a handful of recipes that I turn to again and again when I’m short on time. It’s not a coincidence that these recipes are quick, easy, and require a very short list of ingredients. What can I say? I’m a mom. Don’t got time for that!
One of my all-time favorites is this easy recipe for these oat crumb bars. You can totally swap in your favorite flavor of preserves to make them extra special.
With only four ingredients, I’m having a hard time coming up with reasons as to why I shouldn’t be making them at least once a week. Four ingredients, 20 minutes, LOTS of amazing flavor – what’s not to love?
What Other Flavors Can I Make?
I’ve shared a couple varieties of this easy bar recipe before: cherry, blueberry, and blackberry. About time I did strawberry, right?? I’ve been making these bars for as long as I can remember and each time I make them, I marvel at how yummy and EASY they really are.
My boys love these bars. They love to help make them and they love to eat them – especially warm from the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
So yummy! Please give this easy treat a try – you won’t regret it!
More Delicious Bars To Enjoy
How To Make Strawberry Crumb Bars
Strawberry Oat Crumb Bars
- 15 ounces yellow cake mix
- 2 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cups butter melted
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, stir until crumbly.
- Press down half the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan.
- Combine strawberry preserves and water in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Carefully spread strawberry preserves over the crumb crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over the strawberry preserves and press down gently.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
- Eat warm or cool, cut into bars, and serve.