Why make pie when you can enjoy these Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Crumble Bars with just four ingredients?? Infinitely easier than pie, serves a crowd, and so fantastically yummy – you just can’t go wrong with these bars.
Ohmygosh. Tomorrow is the last day of school for the boys. I seriously can’t even believe it. Reece insisted that I spend some time in his class today helping out. Apparently I’ve helped in Bryce’s class more…someone has been keeping track and it sure the heck isn’t me!
Of course with the end of school comes lots and lots of minimum days. Super fun for the boys and a dry run for me on how to work with the boys home. These bars are the result of our efforts.
So I did it again.
I can’t help it. I’m addicted to these crazy-easy crumble bars. Four ingredients. Total bliss. Can you blame me?
I’ve shared a couple varieties of this crumble bar before – cherry and blackberry. I’ve been making these bars for as long as I can remember and I am awed at how yummy and EASY they are each and every time.
My boys love these bars. They love to help make them. They love to eat them. Especially warm from the oven with a big (GIANT) scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Life just does not get any better.
Infinitely easier than pie, serves a crowd, and so fantastically yummy – you just can’t go wrong with these bars.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 2½ cups quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cups butter, melted
- 1 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, stir until crumbly.
- Press down half the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully spread blueberry pie filling over the crumb crust.
- Spread remaining crumbs over pie filling and press down gently.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
- Eat warm or cool, cut into bars, and serve.
More bars we love:
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.