Just 3 easy ingredients and 5 quick minutes are all you need for these super delicious Rolo Pretzel Buttons! Great for the holidays, game day, parties and more!!
I’ve got an easy peasy little holiday treat for you today. Just three simple ingredients, about 5 minutes, and you’ve got a fun and festive treat that everyone will love. They make a super festive addition to cookie trays and dessert tables during the holiday season.
I make these Rolo Pretzel Buttons for Christmas but they are also great for parties, game day, etc. I use pastel colored M&M’s for Easter, red for Valentines’ Day, green for St. Patrick’s Day, and so on.
This recipe is easily doubled or tripled if you need to make a lot. And you do. Trust me.
Please line your baking sheet with parchment paper. This is basically for just in-case you leave the candies in for a minute too long and the caramel runs out of the Rolos. I’ve heard that if you get distracted and leave them in too long… this can happen. Speaking for a friend.
More Christmas Candy Recipes To Try
There is no better season for sharing and giving yummy treats to friends and family! These Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies always make our list and here are some more of our favorites:
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peppermint Fudge
- Buttermilk Pecan Pralines
- Divinity Candy
- Homemade Gumdrops
- M&Ms Marshmallow Dream Bars
I like to use the pretzels that look like a grid. They are square and really hold up well. Classic mini twists are also perfect for this recipe. The candies get popped in the oven for just a few minutes.
You basically want to soften the chocolate enough that it will give easily when you press the M&M into the top but not soft enough that the caramel runs out of the center.
Three minutes is the sweet spot for me but I recommend checking at two minutes just to be safe.
These Rolo Pretzel Buttons are great as a gift. Just wrap in parchment and put in a holiday tin and you’re all set.
These little bites are pure awesome and will quickly become a go-to treat in your house – promise! Pefect for game days, holidays, parties, after-school, late night treats… you get the idea 🙂
More Candy Recipes To Try
- Christmas Crack Recipe
- Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Balls
- Divinity Candy
- Martha Washington Candies
- Maple Nut Fudge
How To Make Rolo Pretzel Buttons
Rolo Pretzel Buttons - Just 3 Ingredients!
- 24 pretzels mini or square
- 24 Rolo candies unwrapped
- 24 M&M's color of your choosing
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay half of the pretzels out and top with a Rolo candy.
- Bake for 2 to 4 minutes or until Rolos have softened.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently press an M&M into the top of each Rolo.
- Chill for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.