These easy Rocky Road S’mores Bars are a delicious no bake treat that is perfect for summer! Loaded with chocolate, almonds, marshmallows and graham crackers, these bars have all the flavors of s’mores and rocky road! Love easy recipes? Check out this easy Christmas Crack, microwave Divinity Candy, Rocky Road Peanut Clusters, and Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge!
Rocky Road S’mores Bars
Today I am sharing a combination of two of my all-time favorite treats – Rocky Road and S’mores. Both have those chocolate and marshmallow elements that I adore but each has something a little extra special that adds a bit of crunch.
I decided to put it all together in one amazing bar. Seriously good idea 🙂
I used an 8×8 baking dish to get more of a cube shape but you could make them in a 9×9 dish or even a 9×13 baking dish if you’d like them thinner. Crunchy, sweet, and packed full of marshmallows and all things sweet, this is one bar you won’t be able to resist!
No Bake Bars
Bonus – no baking required! A few minutes on the stovetop is all you need to get these bars going. And because I’m all about time-saving shortcuts, I break up the graham crackers right in their sleeves. Less mess 🙂
If you’re a fan of no bake treats here are some of the most popular no bake recipes on my site:
- Easy No Bake Cookies
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Avalanche Popcorn Treats
- No Bake Banana Cream Pudding Cheesecake
You’re going to love how easy these bars are to pull together and how amazingly yummy too!
More Rocky Road Favorites!
- Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- Rocky Road Peanut Clusters
- 5 Minute Rocky Road Fudge
- Rocky Road Pudding Pops
How To Make Rocky Road S’mores Bars
Rocky Road S’mores Bars
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 oz graham crackers broken into small pieces (not crushed)
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped - optional
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips optional
- Line an 8x8 (or 9x9 or 9x13) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter, bittersweet chocolate chips, sugar, corn syrup and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan over low heat. Turn heat off.
- Stir in graham cracker pieces until fully coated.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and nuts coating completely after each addition.
- Gently press mixture into prepared baking dish and chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Have a great day!