Triple Chocolate Cherry Brownies. Perfectly fudgy brownies loaded with chocolate (bittersweet, semi-sweet and white chocolate) and studded with maraschino cherries throughout, there is a nothing but delight in every single bite.
I have been on such a chocolate-cherry kick recently and the boys have been craving brownies. As I sit here writing this, I can hear them in the kitchen sneaking more of these brownies…boys!
I can’t even begin to blame them as these brownies are now my favorite thing EVER.
Loaded with chocolate (bittersweet, semi-sweet and white chocolate) and studded with maraschino cherries throughout, there is a nothing but delight in every single bite.
One of my favorite tricks for brownies is to add mini chocolate chips to the batter. I think it adds such intense chocolate flavor and if you eat the brownies warm (highly recommended), you get little pockets of melted chocolate everywhere. Always a good thing.
These brownies don’t require a mixer meaning less dishes to wash. That alone equals a successful recipe in my book. If you’re looking for the perfect fudgy brownies, packed full of intense chocolate flavor, this is the brownie for you.
The maraschino cherries add the perfect sweetness and texture to the rich chocolateness of the brownies.
And for goodness sakes, aren’t they pretty? LOVE!
Triple Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate chips about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup unsalted Challenge butter
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 4 oz white chocolate chips about 2/3 cup
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz maraschino cherries 1 jar drained, halved, and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Let paper extend over two sides for easy removal of brownies.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and butter together in a microwave safe container. Heat on high for 30 second, stir. Repeat. Let sit for a few minutes and stir again. Chocolate should be smooth and completely melted. If not, heat on 50% power for in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Mix in salt and vanilla extract. Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, and cherries.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center has set.
More brownies to try:
For all cake recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclaimer: As an Ambassador for Challenge, I was provided product and compensation for this post by Challenge Butter, but all opinions are, as always 100% my own. I LOVE Challenge Butter!