These Easy Chocolate Crescents take just minutes to prepare and use only 4 ingredients!
Top with a sweet dusting of powdered sugar and you’ll find them hard to resist. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert!
Two of my very favorite words: easy and chocolate. Together? Simply magical.
These Easy Chocolate Crescents are a staple in our house. Simple and sweet – anytime is a good time for this easy treat. When I made the batch that I used for the video (below), before I had even finished importing the pictures and video, my two boys had polished of three crescents each.
So, my advice?
Make two batches.
There’s something extra-special in this recipe that really might surprise you and your taste buds – cinnamon! I absolutely love cinnamon and chocolate together. In fact, if you’ve ever had a chocolate chip cinnamon roll, that’s very close to what these Easy Chocolate Crescents taste like.
The cinnamon and sugar are combined and then sprinkled over the top of each crescent roll.
Finally, a little (or a lot) of mini chocolate chips are sprinkled on top. Roll ’em up, bake ’em, and top ’em with powdered sugar – if you want. And you want. Trust me.
You could leave the powdered sugar off if you’d like but I just love the touch of sweetness it adds to these Easy Chocolate Crescents. I also happen to think it make them look so pretty!
- Use mini chocolate chips. Then ensures they melt completely and even though they retain their shape, I love that melted chocolate on the inside. Now, my boys? Yeah. They don’t care. They eat them cold no problem. If you have only regular sized chocolate chips you can either chop them up a bit… Or not. Totally up to you.
- Press the chocolate chips into the crescent roll so they are “stuck” there. That way when you roll the crescents up, they don’t scatter all over the place.
This is a family-favorite recipe and I’m pretty sure that if you try this once, it will quickly become a favorite of yours too. I do hope you’ll give these Easy Chocolate Crescents a try! They’re delicious for both breakfast and dessert!
How To Make Easy Chocolate Crescents
- 1 8 oz can refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently open the can and unroll the crescents. Gently separate the crescent rolls.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle about a half a teaspoon of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of each crescent.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into the crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent roll and pinch the seam closed.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. I use my OXO Dusting Wand for this task and it works PERFECTLY!
More breakfast recipes to try!
For all breakfast recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.