This 5 Minute Rocky Road Fudge is so easy to make and just LOADED with chocolate, nuts and marshmallows! The perfect fudge for the holidays! Creamy and smooth – it’s everyone’s favorite fudge! Love easy fudge recipes? Make sure to try my Peppermint Fudge, 3 Minute Cranberry Pistachio Fudge and Peanut Butter Fudge!
The busiest time of the year is here and this is about when I start going just a tad bit crazy. There is just so much to do and so very little time to do it all in. Today I’m sharing a time-saving recipe that is perfect for the holidays!
More Must Make Fudge Recipes
- Hot Cocoa Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spice Fudge
- Maple Nut Fudge
- Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
How To Make Rocky Road Fudge
5 Minute Rocky Road Fudge
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans roughly chopped
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, marshmallows, and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature before transferring to refrigerator to chill.
- Remove from pan, peel off foil, and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.