Decadent Peanut Butter S’mores No Bake Brownies can be whipped up in a jiffy and are just perfect for the hot summer months!
I’m pretty sure I’m about to blow your mind. This brownie recipe is anything but traditional and will instantly convince you that you’ve been missing out on one of the best desserts this world has to offer after the first little bite.
This recipe will soon become one of your most requested to bring to parties and other get-togethers and you’ll graciously agree, knowing that it takes all of 10 minutes to whip these bad boys together.
Incredibly moist and bursting with s’mores flavor, every little bite is true bliss. This is one brownie that I take my time with.
Let me tell you what I love about this recipe:
First of all, it’s no-bake. I love having an arsenal of no-bake recipes on hand when temperatures rise above 100 which they do oh-so frequently here in Sacramento.
It combines all of my favorite flavors into one glorious bite. Peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers – it just doesn’t get any better.
The frosting. This is one of the easiest frostings to make and is my all-time favorite. So rich and decadent with a fudge-like consistency, it’s the perfect topping to this brownie.
This little treat will have you rethinking the meaning of the word “brownie”. The brownie base for this recipe is made out of graham cracker crumbs and it’s utterly addicting.
I showed these brownies cut into large bars but this is how we really eat them, in little bites. They are so rich that this is really all you need and suddenly that 9×9 pan of brownies can feed a crowd. Perfect for potlucks and parties.
I absolutely adore these brownies nice and chilled on a hot summer afternoon and my boys can’t get enough of them. All of those marshmallows peeking out to say hello are too much to resist.
Peanut Butter S'mores No Bake Brownies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter I used Skippy Naturals
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the top of a double broiler.
- Whisk in the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Scoop out a half cup of the butter-sugar mixture and whisk it into the eggs to temper them.
- Whisk the tempered eggs into the butter-sugar mixture until nice and thick, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the top of the double broiler from heat and stir in the vanilla and graham cracker crumbs.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together in a microwave safe container in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Spread the frosting on top of the cooled brownies. Let the brownies chill for another hour before cutting into squares.
- The brownies are firmer when chilled, slightly softer at room temperature. I prefer mine refrigerated. Store leftover brownies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
And now I’m craving chocolate and peanut butter!
For all s’mores recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.