Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – what more could you ask for? These cookie bars combine all your favorite flavors into one mouth watering bite that no one will be able to resist. Sure to become a new family favorite!
OMG you guys. I am seriously about to blow your mind with these cookie bars. They have ALL of my favorite things – caramel, toffee, peanut butter, and OF COURSE, chocolate!
I am a HUGE fan of cookie bars. They are so, SO easy to make and there is just nothing like a big fat cookie bar chock full of goodness. For those of us with limited time on our hands who don’t want to worry about taking cookies in and out of the oven for an hour – bars are the way to go.
PLUS…bars allow for layers. Layers of flavor. Layers of creamy, caramelly goodness that just melts in your mouth.
It starts with an amazing cookie base that is chock full of flavor. The cookie bars are fortified with oats which helps it withstand the decadence that is sandwiched between the cookie layers.
An ooey, gooey caramel layer is the perfect center to these cookie bars. Perfection, without the mess. The caramel stays put and is the perfect counterpart to the cookie.
Soft and sweet, it’s exactly what your teeth want to bite into.
My boys gave these bars a bite and thought they had been instantly transported to heaven. I wholeheartedly agreed. Cut them into bite sized squares for your next party or wow your friends with these monster bars – you seriously can’t go wrong here!
More Dessert Bar Recipes
- No Bake Crispy Snickers Bars
- Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Heavenly Hash Truffle Bars
How To Make Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extracct
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Heath toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unwrap caramels and place in a small saucepan with butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels have fully melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and continue mixing.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add in vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the flour mixture slowly stirring until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits.
- Spread two-thirds of the dough on the bottom of the pan.
- Slowly pour caramel mixture evenly over the dough.
- Drop the remaining dough on top by the teaspoon. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely and then cut into bars.