Peanut Butter Popcorn Munch is an incredibly delicious way to get your snack on whether it’s for a game day celebration or family movie night! Love peanut butter treats? Make sure to try my Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff, Peanut Butter Icebox Cake and Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Fudge!
Football season has arrived! Let the eating begin!! This past weekend we got our football food on yet again and today I am going to blow your mind with this easy popcorn recipe that is great for game time munching.
Our family adores snack foods. In fact, you could say we have a permanent case of the munchies. This Peanut Butter Popcorn Munch is a hit with kids and adults and the bowl was empty in no time.
The recipe is so yummy and super easy to make!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- microwave butter popcorn
- tiny pretzel twists
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- peanut butter M&M’s – optional
It took all of five minutes to whip together and it was the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the game. Of course, me being the peanut butter-chocolate lover that I am, I added peanut butter M&Ms to this mix to make it more colorful and fun for the boys who, by the way, went crazy for this popcorn!
More Popcorn Treats to Try
- No Bake Avalanche Popcorn Treats
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn
- Salted Caramel Popcorn with Almonds
- Peppermint Crunch Popcorn
- Spicy Ranch Popcorn
How To Make Peanut Butter Popcorn Munch
Peanut Butter Popcorn Munch
- 3 oz microwave butter popcorn 1 bag
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter M&M's
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions, removing all unpopped kernels.
- Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend.
- Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
Have a great day!