Peanut Butter Popcorn Munch is an incredibly delicious way to get your snack on whether it’s for a game day celebration or family movie night.
Buffalo Chicken Bites are little bites packed full of flavor! Serve these with a side of ranch to cool off 🙂
This post brought to you by Hungry for Football. All opinions are 100% mine.
- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ - 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions, removing all unpopped kernels.
- Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend.
- Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
4 ounces cream cheese (I used light)
1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
1 can (5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
1/2 – 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz each)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Microwave cream cheese and red pepper sauce in a medium bowl for 30 seconds on high. Stir until smooth.
Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.