Popsicles for breakfast? You bet! Be the cool mom and serve up these Blueberry Breakfast Parfait Pops to your adoring kids!
Made with Yoplait Greek yogurt and Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits for a nutritious kick-start to your morning!
Summer is here and the boys and I are gradually adjusting to our new schedule. This past week was interesting…to say the least. The boys seem to think that since there is no school, that I’m going to make them a “weekend” breakfast every morning.
Not so my friends.
This mama has other things to do.
Something else…their schedules are totally off. Nine o’clock rolls around and these kids are asking for popsicles.
Popsicles!! At 9 a.m.!
I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Blueberry Breakfast Parfait Pops. Popsicles for breakfast. Yep. That’s how I roll.
See, these popsicles aren’t just any old popsicles. They’re made with Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits (blueberry is my fave) and Yoplait Greek yogurt so they’re just packed with protein and other awesomeness for a great start to my morning. Oh yeah. And the kids.
Of course, my kids think I’m crazy cool that I’m allowing popsicles for breakfast and I KNOW I’m crazy cool because all of us are getting a great, nutritious start to our day.
Done and done.
These parfait pops also make a killer afternoon snack. Especially when it’s 107 degrees.
Starting my day off with happy kids, zero arguing, and no cooking is a win-win for everybody :) Now if I could just serve popsicles for dinner…
- 4 Yoplait Greek Yogurts (2 Blueberry, 2 Vanilla)
- 4 Blueberry Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Fold blueberries into vanilla yogurt.
- Layer 2 tablespoons blueberry yogurt, 1 teaspoon breakfast biscuits, 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt, 1 teaspoon breakfast biscuits, and 2 tablespoons blueberry yogurt in popsicle mold. (Adjust according to the size of your mold.) Sprinkle additional crushed biscuits on top and press in slightly to adhere.
- Layer 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt, 1 teaspoon breakfast biscuits, 2 tablespoons blueberry yogurt, 1 teaspoon breakfast biscuits, and 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt in popsicle mold. (Adjust according to the size of your mold.) Sprinkle additional crushed biscuits on top and press in slightly to adhere.
- Freeze for at least four hours before removing and enjoying.
More yummy breakfast recipes:
For all breakfast recipes, go HERE.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post opportunity with Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits and Yoplait Greek. Products and compensation were received in exchange for this post. All opinions are, as always, 100% my own.