Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels! Layers of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker rice krispies treats are rolled up into the perfect bite-size package! Irresistible!
PIN IT NOW!!
I hope you guys aren’t tired of s’mores yet because I’ve got one more recipe that’s going to blow you away – S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels! Not only are these treats easy on the eyes (totally impressive!), they are crazy easy to make!
Say good-bye to square rice krispies treats and hello to these fun pinwheels! I couldn’t resist making a rice krispies treat for s’mores week. BUT, I wanted to do something fun, something unexpected, and these pinwheels are just that.
Pinwheels are always appreciated and they are just as easy to make as traditional treats. There’s a couple extra steps but really, SO worth it!
I started by buttering a waxed-paper lined jelly roll pan. You really want to butter it well so that the waxed paper is easy to peel away when you’re rolling up the treats.
Next butter and marshmallows are microwaved until melted and then the cereal and graham cracker crumbs are stirred in.
Now here comes the fun part. I know we’ve already got the marshmallow component of these s’mores treats covered, but I really wanted that marshmallow flavor to pop. Soooo, I shmeared on a jar of marshmallow creme. See, that’s just how I roll.
Next comes a layer of Hershey’s bars that are gently melted and then spread over the top of the marshmallow creme layer.
Whoops. You’ve got a little bit of drool dripping onto your keyboard…I don’t judge.
So finally, we roll it all up (cinnamon roll style) and throw it in the fridge to set.
Slice and serve!
How fabulous are these? Trust me, if you want to make friends fast with a kid (or adult!), just show up with a plate of these pinwheels and you are IN – promise!
More S’mores Favorites
- S’mores Pudding Parfaits
- Reese’s Peanut Butter S’mores Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- S’mores Cinnamon Rolls with Marshmallow Frosting
- 5 Minute Mocha S’mores Dip
How To Make S’mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels
S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Challenge butter plus more for greasing
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey's chocolate bars 1.55 oz each
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10x15 jellyroll pan with waxed paper. Butter the waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
- Place Hershey's bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in oven for two minutes. Use a spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Roll up jellyroll style (like a cinnamon roll), starting on the long side. Peel away the waxed paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
- Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve!
Disclaimer: I was provided product for this post by Challenge Butter, but all opinions are, as always 100% my own. I LOVE Challenge Butter!
Recommendation for the slicing part?
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
If it’s cold, it’s a breeze. If it hasn’t set up yet, it’s a nightmare. Make sure it is completely firm and set up before slicing. Hope that helps!