Welcome to your new favorite treat! These S’mores Pudding Parfaits are the perfect easy dessert! Simple, sweet goodness that is impossible to resist!
I have a new helper in the kitchen these days. Recently, Bryce has taken a very serious interest in what’s going on in the kitchen. It’s the foodie gene being passed down, I’m sure of it. He has progressed from pulling out ingredients from the fridge and letting me know they’re “ready”, to making his own snacks and pouring his own drinks.
Reece remains less than interested. His favorite way to help in the kitchen is to come in at the tail end and eat 😉
Bryce can now crack an egg with the best of us, stir the sausage gravy, and pour orange juice. Breakfast, check.
He’s moved on to helping me prepare dinner and his favorite, dessert. After several requests to help me make something, we decided on these S’mores Pudding Parfaits made with new JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD Pudding Mix. Easy enough for a kid to make and trust me, really, really easy to eat.
After mixing the pudding I transferred it and some Marshmallow Creme into large plastic bags and cut the tips off. This makes it really easy to “pipe” into little jars or bowls. My boys love helping out with this step! It’s so easy and they really enjoy “building” their own treats. You can also just spoon the pudding and marshmallow creme. I recommend two layers of chocolate pudding and two layers of marshmallow creme.
Next, I put mini chocolate chips, Mallow Bits, and crushed graham crackers in separate bowls. Then I let the boys go to town.
Load it up!
These S’mores Pudding Parfaits are super easy to make and a big hit with kids! A fun after-school snack or perfect for a party – your call!
I sure hope you give this easy recipe a try! It’s absolutely delicious and so fun to make with your kids or grandkids. Also, fun for us big kids as well 😉
S'mores Pudding Parfaits
- 1 3.9 oz package JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups cold milk Pudding will not set if made with non-dairy milk
- 1 7 oz jar JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme (may not need the whole jar)
- 8 graham crackers single squares
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits
- Crush graham crackers and set aside.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Layer pudding and marshmallow creme in a small jar or bowl. One layer of chocolate pudding, followed by marshmallow creme. Repeat.
- Top with crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, and mallow bits.
- Serve immediately.
More pudding treats!