This wonderfully cheesy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Last week I promised you my Roasted Red Pepper Dip recipe and here it is! This dip is perfect for parties and watching games. You will love to indulge in the creamy goodness that this dip offers. Enjoy this dip with chips, bread, crackers, bagel chips, and even veggies. My Roasted Red Pepper Dip is a hit with kids too. The flavors are mild enough that kids love it – and my kids just love dips in general. I love that you just put all the ingredients in one dish, mix them together, throw it in the oven and then voila – perfection! Let’s get started.
1 c roasted red bell pepper, diced
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 Tbls Dijon mustard
2 c shredded cheese (any kind, I used a Mexican blend)
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 Tbls onion, minced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Measure out ingredients and put in baking dish. If you are using jarred peppers, drain off the liquid before dicing. If you are using peppers from your frozen stash, you’re good to go. I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and light mayo because I think it makes the dip creamier (and I use that as an excuse to eat more!). Feel free to use the full-fat versions.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly in the baking dish. Even though you will be tempted to taste at this point – hold off! When all these ingredients get heated up and the cheese gets all melty and yummy and gooey – oh my! I’m embarrassed to say we had this dip for dinner one night and ate almost the entire dish. It’s just that good! Alright throw it in the oven and let the goodness happen for about 20-25 minutes.
You are looking for the cheese to melt and get slightly browned and bubbly. This is what it should look like coming out of the oven. Let it cool slightly and then start devouring it. Enjoy!
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper diced, drained and patted dry
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheese any kind, I used a Mexican blend
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp onion minced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in baking dish and stir until well combined. If you are using jarred peppers, drain off the liquid before dicing. If you are using peppers from your frozen stash, you're good to go. I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and light mayo because I think it makes the dip creamier (and I use that as an excuse to eat more!). Feel free to use the full-fat versions.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly in the baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You are looking for the cheese to melt and get slightly browned and bubbly. Serve hot.
More to love:
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.