These Reese’s Holiday Pretzel Bites need to make it onto your baking list this year! This recipe is so easy, your kids can totally make them for you. Sweet and salty and totally festive – no one will be able to resist these little treats!
At this point in my life I think I’ve put Reese’s in just about everything. This may be one of the first times I’ve put it in between something and trust me, I’ll be doing this again and again. These adorable Reese’s Holiday Pretzel Bites are my new favorite thing. They have my favorite candy nestled between two crunchy, salty mini pretzels and topped with another favorite candy, M&M’s, and then sprinkled with confetti. I mean, are you kidding me here?
My boys took one look at these and declared them their new favorite treat and honestly, I can’t blame them. These little bites look like little tiny presents…for your mouth.
The good news is, they take…wait for it….5 minutes. Max. You guys. You can’t NOT make them! This honestly was a stroke of Reese’s genius. I was sitting down to make the Rolo Pretzel Turtles that are also amazing and then I saw my bag of M&Ms and a bag of Reese’s looking so forlorn that I had to make something with them instead.
Better you guys. Way, way better.
Also? I totally made you a cute little video showing you just how easy it is…are you ready?
Now that you’ve seen how easy these are, I just know you’ll be making them for all your friends and family this holiday season, amiright??
Reese's Holiday Pretzel Bites
- 48 miniature pretzels
- 24 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- 24 M&Ms
- confetti or sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay half of the pretzels out and top with a Reese's peanut butter cup.
- Place in the oven for about 3 minutes. You want the Reese's to still retain it's shape but soft enough that you can smush it with the other pretzel.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Top each Reese's peanut butter cup with another pretzel, pressing down lightly until the melted chocolate oozes up between the cracks. This is the glue for the M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Top each pretzel with a M&M and sprinkles or confetti.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes until chocolate has set.
- Store in an airtight container before serving.
More holiday fun!
Connect with me!