Make tonight special with Shrimp Po’ Boy Sandwiches! This Easy Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich recipe is soon to become a family favorite!
These mom-friendly sandwiches are just bursting with flavor and are made with SeaPak Shrimp!
Sandwiches are a favorite around here. We like ’em anyway we can get ’em. Hot, cold, fried, baked – you name it! Sandwiches are great because the boys can totally get in there with both hands and just dig in.
I don’t know about your kids, but my boys are serious seafood lovers. Shrimp is one of their favorites and I make it for them as often as I can. Works great for me since I happen to be a seafood lover myself 🙂
And while I love cooking up creative, delicious meals for my family, day after day after day, I’m always looking for shortcuts. Ya know, so I can keep my sanity in check. Frozen shrimp is definitely the way to go here. Easy and oh-so yummy!
While the shrimp is baking I whip up a homemade remoulade sauce. (If I’m totally on top of my game, I make this the night before so the flavors have time to marry.) After baking the shrimp, I sprinkle on some Creole seasoning for some serious flavor.
Next I butter the crusty sandwich rolls with garlic butter and throw them in the oven for just a few minutes. Soooo good! And I’m a firm believer that you can never have too much garlic 🙂
Then it’s time to assemble. Yep. Like 10 whole minutes after you started. A handful of shredded lettuce, a handful of shrimp, a drizzle of remoulade, a sprinkle of Creole seasoning and perhaps a splash of fresh lime juice and voila! Dinner is served! #momvictory
Trust me, ain’t nobody complaining about dinner tonight!
Easy Shrimp Po’ Boy Sandwich
- 18 oz SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp 1 box
- 1 tbsp of your favorite Creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper more if you like it spicy
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 French rolls split and hinged
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/3 cups shredded lettuce
- Cook shrimp according to package instructions. When shrimp are done cooking, remove from oven and sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Meanwhile prepare the remoulade sauce.
- Prepare the remoulade by combining mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, garlic, relish, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic and spread on rolls. Once shrimp are done cooking, turn off the oven and throw rolls in the oven for 3-5 minutes to warm.
- Place a 1/3 cup lettuce on each roll, followed by shrimp, and a drizzle of remoulade sauce. Sprinkle on additional Creole seasoning, if desired, and serve with lime wedges.
For all chicken recipes, go HERE.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored opportunity with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.