I come bearing gifts today. Gifts in the form of peanut butter and chocolate. You’re welcome.
Today I’ve got an incredible No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie recipe for you that just won’t quit! See if you can eat just one slice! Creamy, crunchy, delightfully rich and no bake too – all on an OREO crust!
If you haven’t figured it out by now, peanut butter is my thang. Granted, it’s usually enjoyed in the form of a Reese’s recipe (cookies, brownies, bars, etc.), but it’s the peanut butter and chocolate combination that really revs my engine. #whatdoesthatevenmean
Peanut butter pie is a thing of beauty and this peanut butter cheesecake pie is a thing of dreams. My dreams. My peanut butter and chocolate filled dreams…
It starts with an OREO crust. It’s kinda awesome and fabulously easy. I have a whole tutorial on the perfect OREO cookie pie crust that you can check out too! This is the first time I’ve used an OREO crust on any of the pie recipes on my blog – what took me so long?
Once the crust has been made we can focus on the peanut butter cheesecake filling that will ROCK.YOUR.WORLD. Not even kidding here people. It’s glorious. I used crunchy peanut butter because it’s funner. (I know that’s not a word but it should be…) The peanut butter and cream cheese get beaten until perfectly light and fluffy and then it’s a bit of vanilla, some powdered sugar and then the final step is folding in the Cool Whip (whipped cream would also work – real cream).
It’s luscious. It’s crunchy. It’s creamy. It’s undeniably going to be in your mouth in short order because I am telling you – you simply have to make this pie.
Before I added the peanut butter cheesecake filling to the pie I did one more thing…something naughty. I added a layer of hot fudge sauce on top of the pie crust. Because, duh, peanut butter and chocolate? They’re totally BFFs.
Let the pie chill for a couple hours and then do whatever you want to decorate the top. I whipped up some heavy cream and then did some little decorations and then sprinkled the whole thing with more OREO cookie crumbs.
OR, you could just start shoveling this awesomeness into our pie hole. That would be smarter.
Once I had the pictures I needed, I promptly ate a slice for lunch. With a glass of milk. Totally nailed it on getting in that protein.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip (you can use lite)
- ¾ cup hot fudge topping
- 26 OREO cookies - including filling
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Place OREOs in a food processor and pulse until only fine crumbs remain. Drizzle in melted butter and pulse several times until it is completely incorporated.
- Spray your pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Press the Oreo crumb mixture into the bottom of the pie plate evenly and up the sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and powdered sugar until well combined, scraping down sides of the mixing bowl as necessary.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Evenly spread the hot fudge topping on top of the cooled crust.
- Top with the peanut butter cheesecake filling. Smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Do you love pie? Check out these yummy recipes!
Connect with me!