This wonderfully easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge takes only 5 minutes to prepare and will satisfy your deepest peanut butter cravings!
I know! I know! Two Reese’s recipes back-to-back – what am I thinking? Just that I love you :) You are absolutely going to ADORE how easy this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge is to make! It takes all of 5 minutes and ohmygoodness! FUDGE!
This is the first time that I’ve made Reese’s PEANUT BUTTER Fudge. For some reason, in the past I’ve always made it a chocolate fudge with Reese’s in it. A couple of weeks ago it occurred to me that I was totally, TOTALLY missing an incredible opportunity to add even more Reese’s flavor by making a fudge that was made out of Reese’s peanut butter chips! Genius, right?
So, of course I wanted to make sure you could all make it in the five minutes you have between kids asking for a snack, moving the clothes over to the dryer, and working on your grocery shopping list. Yes. Times are a-busy right now :)
This fudge is made with a very short list of ingredients that you are really going to appreciate. In fact, if you’ve been
hoarding saving any leftover Reese’s from Halloween – this is the perfect recipe to use them in! Your peanut-butter loving friends and family will go crazy for this fudge – you might just want to make two batches!
- 2 (10 oz) bags Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- ¼ cup Reese's Pieces for sprinkling on top
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Melt peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat until fully melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Nestle the peanut butter cups into the fudge.
- Spread remain half of fudge mixture over Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top and press into the fudge with the palm of your hand.
- Let cool completely before cutting into pieces and serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
More fudge recipes for you!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.