These easy White Chocolate Snickerdoodles are extra chewy and delicious! I didn’t think anything could make Snickerdoodles more delicious – turns out I was wrong. White chocolate chips are the perfect addition to this classic, timeless favorite.
Today, I needed a cookie. A dozen would do just fine actually. The boys start school this Wednesday and I thought I had everything under control. Their school is a uniform school so clothes shopping is relatively easy. I made the assumption that most of the clothes they were wearing last spring would still fit. I mean, it didn’t seem like they had grown that much. I bought them a few new polos each (white shirts don’t last long with my boys…) and called it good.
Wrong. So, SO wrong.
Chris insisted on emptying out their dressers this morning and actually having them try on clothes. Novel thought, right? I was like sure, whatevs. We’re good.
You guys. Not one SINGLE pair of shorts from last year fit either one of them. Not. One. I had Bryce try on Reece’s shorts from last year (they’re 2 years apart after all…), again, not one fit.
We hit Target and hit it hard. I had to take them into the dressing room and actually try on shorts because I was like, I really have no idea what size you kids are anymore.
They grew you guys. Like, a lot.
Like I said earlier, I need a cookie. One of these White Chocolate Snickerdoodles will do just fine.
Last week I shared this White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Latte with you and while I was developing that recipe I started dreaming about these cookies. My Totally Addicting Snickerdoodle recipe is the bomb dot com. Everyone that tries them asks for the recipe. They really are amazing! See what some readers had to say:
SO, so good!!! I doubled the recipe for a bible study tonight and am having trouble keeping my hands off of them. AMAZING recipe – thanks so much for sharing and will absolutely be making this again!! xoxo – Stefanie
These are completely awesome – and the aroma in my kitchen while they were baking?!? Amazing! So glad I found your recipe! – G-maw Jo
Adding white chocolate chips to snickerdoodles? Yes please! Make sure to get the kids involved. Mine love rolling the cookie balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. They also love to lick their fingers. Gotta watch them like a hawk…
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- Cream the butter and shortening together in a large bowl. Add the sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Remove dough and form into small balls.
- Roll balls in sugar and cinnamon and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on sheet for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.